The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Scripts Gravity Centers

tpjay

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Aug 19, 2016
Connecticut
The script gas many gravitational pulls your loved ones, friends, your bank account. "You need to get your bachelors" they say. Okay, I did that and all I can get barely qualifies for scription. A $10/hr job getting paid less than a high schooler. Then they get your Masters degree. But now that's you've experienced the burn of a masters you are hesitant to getting slapped in the face by the system again cause damn it hurts.

I have come so far from scripted lifestyle ever since reading The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted it changed the hardwiring in my brain to something of enlightenment and waking from a long slumber. Not I don't want to go back to sleep. Literally I hate that we have to sleep (**opportunity**).

I am working on my first project and have received a sliver of positive feedback. I want to work on this project but I just quite my job because I had that feeling I had before at other job asking 'why the hell am I here when all the opportunity is out there in the world'. So I quit today which may have been stupid but it was such a good feeling. I was experiencing FU autonomy and I has singing my way out. Both scared and excited at the same time.

How do you other fastlaners actively fight the script? It's everywhere around every corner. What are some techniques or best practices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
So I quit today which may have been stupid but it was such a good feeling

Wow, does your project have any sales? How long do you have to make it happen?

tpjay

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Aug 19, 2016
Connecticut
Wow, does your project have any sales? How long do you have to make it happen?

No sales yet. I am networking and relationship building which is the backbone of the business until we get some pull. As for how long depends on how quickly and efficiently I can move to make those relationships and if they want to work with my brand.

Tanisha

Bronze Contributor
Jun 16, 2017
sacramento
The script gas many gravitational pulls your loved ones, friends, your bank account. "You need to get your bachelors" they say. Okay, I did that and all I can get barely qualifies for scription. A $10/hr job getting paid less than a high schooler. Then they get your Masters degree. But now that's you've experienced the burn of a masters you are hesitant to getting slapped in the face by the system again cause damn it hurts.

I have come so far from scripted lifestyle ever since reading The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted it changed the hardwiring in my brain to something of enlightenment and waking from a long slumber. Not I don't want to go back to sleep. Literally I hate that we have to sleep (**opportunity**).

I am working on my first project and have received a sliver of positive feedback. I want to work on this project but I just quite my job because I had that feeling I had before at other job asking 'why the hell am I here when all the opportunity is out there in the world'. So I quit today which may have been stupid but it was such a good feeling. I was experiencing FU autonomy and I has singing my way out. Both scared and excited at the same time.

How do you other fastlaners actively fight the script? It's everywhere around every corner. What are some techniques or best practices?

well first of all congrats on escaping from there system, most of us dont even realize it until its far to late, some of the script im ok with i would enjoy a nice big home with a comfortable car and plenty of vacations in luxury i just dont buy the other part of the script that says you have to be 65 to get that

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

garyjsmith

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Jun 28, 2017
Northern VA
Are we losing millimeters from molars or pulling hair today? There must be a chapter that I missed

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.