The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Science of Getting Rich

ElleMg

Pronounced like the Elle in excellent
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Aug 13, 2020
UK
Although nowhere near as in-depth or insightful as TMF or Unscripted , I love this short book by Wallace D. Wattles. I read the book over a decade ago and successfully used the methods within over the next 4 years to start my entrepreneurial journey.

With the audiobook 2 hours long and available on YouTube for free it's one of the first books I recommend people read or listen to when they decide they want to pursue entrepreneurship.

It's a simple and practical book focused primarily on mindset and how you approach life (The Science of Being Great is great too). The author talks about the importance of gratitude and providing value, as well as faith and belief.

I read it twice, read no other books, and within a few months spent most my free time after school on my laptop finding ways I can provide value and simply trying things out, I found it so rewarding and fun (plus I left school half way towards my financial goal at the time) and this is when I fell in love with entrepreneurship.

If you're struggling to get started, along with MJ's books, perhaps The Science of Getting Rich could motivate you into action like it did for me. Plus, you have the tools to ensure you don't waste time trying things that don't fulfil the CENTS business commandments!

Put your whole mind into present action.
Act now. There is never any time but now, and there never will be any time but now. If you are ever to begin to make ready for the reception of what you want, you must begin now.

Excerpt From: Wallace Wattles. “The Science of Getting Rich”.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.