The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The RIGHT product + PASSIONATE audience = $$$$

Marketing, social media, advertising

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
I'm sure you've heard it many times - find a passionate audience and sell to them. It's a technique I use and it's very successful. Last night I made a mistake but it worked out alright. Let me tell you why.

I'm selling two items: product X & product Y. Product X has sold 1000s and is one of our best sellers. Product Y is a new item but I'm launching it to the same audience.

I created a campaign for Product Y but accidentally sent the users to Product X. The end result was 5 conversions. I noticed something was up when I saw a boat load of link clinks but no sales (not every ad set converted). That's when I spotted the mistake - a silly mistake that still made a slight profit but helped to reinforce what I believe in.

The moral of the story is....find a passionate audience (lots of buyers!) and research what they like, how they spend their money, how much they buy in one average transaction then sell to them.

It's the easiest way to get started and it will help you get your business off the ground. Just follow the money.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.