The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The PTO Scam

G

Guest6814

Time to vent. Here goes.

As a member of a minority religion, I often feel the effects of the SCRIPT acutely when my community's religious holidays come around. Although I have what most would call a very good job, and I do enjoy many aspects of it, the trading time for money and liberty can get frustrating and downright burdensome. To work late nights in exchange for the ability to celebrate sanctified times can be a real drag. Living with the specified annual allotment of "PTO," and knowing that an injury or mishap that makes it impossible to work for a period of time will jeopardize religious holiday observance, gets old after a while. My rant is against the SCRIPT, not the conditions.

So, in a few days, it will be back to my unscripted track - continuing my master class, aggressively hitting the book writing and promotion, and further seeking ways to make that "side hustle" more consistent and reliable in terms of revenue. There's still a lot to do, and the PTO Scam only further ignites the fire under my feet.

Thanks for reading.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.