The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

"The One Thing"....excellent book

For any book discussion

Chazmania

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
May 23, 2013
USA
I found the book listed at the bottom of the forum page so many of you probably are aware of it already. But just in case you aren't I would highly recommend it to any and everyone.

I guess you could call it a book on time management but it's really more about the power of focus and clarity, with actionable steps on how to achieve them.

If you ever feel pulled in too many directions or you've got the "chicken without a head" syndrome, you need to check it out.

It reduced my own 'schedule induced stress' by about 50% immediately.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Harti

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jun 28, 2014
I have the rule that I read a book when I get it recommended from two different sources in a short period of time. This is the second - will give it a try and then report. :)

Harti

throttleforward

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Oct 30, 2009
Washington DC
I really enjoyed that book. It, in addition to The Power of Habit, have been quite life changing. Making a daily habit of doing only the most important things has accelerated my business and personal ventures.

GreedyBGoode

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Jul 7, 2014
UK
Went through the audiobook version from start to finish but was slightly difficult given that there were about 30 or so diagrams in the book. Key concepts were explained pretty clearly though.

My only surprise is that the book didn't end in 1 chapter.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tyler Ellison

Digital Advertising Ninja
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Jun 18, 2015
Brazil
YES! This book was actually transformational for me personally, and my business.

I struggled a long time with trying to do too much, getting easily distracted, and low productivity even though I was always busy working. Reading and actually applying this one book has been vital to my recent business successes.

I was trying to advertise lots of different things, but when I decided to just focus on one market, one primary offer, and one form of media, and have one major task to do that each day, I got where I wanted to be.

It's probably time for me to re-filter my life with that since lately opportunities are raining on me and I'm not saying 'no' nearly enough.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.