The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

The Most Motivational Minute of Your Life Guaranteed!

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

DavidofMN

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 19, 2011
Stillwater, MN
He's got a point you know. Was waiting for the F-Bomb but it never came....

So what are we all waiting for? JUST DO IT!!!!

Here is the transcript of the video since reading it is a little less distracting:

DO IT! JUST DO IT!

Don’t let your dreams be dreams.... Yesterday you said “tomorrow” so JUST DO IT!

MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE! JUST DO IT!

Some people dream of success while you’re going to wake up and work hard at it.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!

You should get to the point where anyone else would quit and you’re not going to stop there. NO! What are you waiting for?

DO IT! JUST DO IT! YES YOU CAN! JUST DO IT!

If you’re tired of starting over stop giving up.

Last edited:

Kingmaker

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jan 26, 2013
San Diego

Waisec

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 6, 2014
Estonia
I was more distracted by his body language. What the hell was that lol?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
He's got a point you know. Was waiting for the F-Bomb but it never came....

So what are we all waiting for? JUST DO IT!!!!

Glad you see you back here Dave

Tommy92l

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 20, 2012
I think I missed the message. Could anyone elucidate his point, please?

Tommy92l

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 20, 2012
I was gonna say! Brental is right. I was thinking about reading a book this week and I checked out the book section on this website. One guy was getting grilled because the book would essentially just give him the feel good vibes, but without having accomplished anything. Oddly enough, it was more of a setback.

We go looking from source to source of motivation thinking one of them will hold the secret answer. The odd part it, this is pretty much that secret answer, but because it's not filled with Lamborghini's and Mansions.... it will be discredited.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2014
Netherlands
This motivational video didn't motivate me at all, but I already was doing what I need to do. lol

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
For any web designers struggling to sell it is hardly ever about competition with other web...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This month's promo code is MINDCONTROL Those who are subscribed to my new Youtube channel will...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom