• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Atomic Habits by James Clear

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Atomic Habits, by James Clear (Review | Discuss)

FORUM NEWS The Millionaire Fastlane, Polish Edition

Discussion in 'Forum News, Updates, & FAQs' started by MJ DeMarco, Jan 8, 2013.

1. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $365,907
    Admin Post
    I'm proud to say that the Polish version of The Millionaire Fastlane is now available! (Actually, it's been available for a few months!)

For more information on purchasing this version visit:

www.fastlane.com.pl

Published by WydawnictwoGall / http://www.gall.pl/

It's so cool to enter the world of licensing and royalties! :driving:

Arek Skubida, themaxx, Bruh and 2 others like this.
  2. pkom79

pkom79 Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $2,481
    I just got a copy for my dad last week :)

Arek Skubida and Mrs. BRKb like this.
  3. Twiki

Twiki Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $316
    That's so awesome. What's even cooler is the Google translation of that page: "When I built my company, my system and my deputy, I was this dedicated. Renounced alcohol meetings with friends, lived in a tiny apartment, ate cheap noodles for lunch and dinner." Strange how Google translation can seem to carry the inflection and cadence of foreign language speakers speaking English. PS. Polish women are beautiful, and the Empire of Poland was renowned for their cavalry... what's not to like???

4. NaPal

NaPal Done > Perfect Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,667
    Awesome!
    I've learned so much about licensing and royalties from the Shark Tank :coolgleamA:

5. TK1

TK1 Silver Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $919
    As I'm polish I can say your book is highly appreciated in Poland. This country is on the rise in europe and polish people are very modest, because the last 20-30 have been very bad for us - now things slowly start to get better year by year. In hard times people need even more every good piece of education.

You definately deserve lots of reputation and the people releasing it in poland deserve my respect, too.

Speed+

Arek Skubida and Robert Zebala like this.
  6. Robert Zebala

Robert Zebala New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $81
    I so much agree with you.
    In Poland 401(k) has only been around for 15 odd years.
    So we did not have sad stories like in US where financial crisis wiped out 60% value of some pensioners funds.
    TMF will be a huge eye-opener for those in Poland who believe in the mantra "save for 50 years to retire rich".

MJ, you have a chance to become a nightmare of pension fund managers in Poland:smxB:

Arek Skubida and TK1 like this.
  7. Andrewkar

Andrewkar Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $152
    yep, this is one of the best books for many Polish young couples living on bank's money...

Arek Skubida and MJ DeMarco like this.
  8. WorldImperator

WorldImperator Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $557
    I read it in english. Well, the Polish title made me off this book - Polish-english... Completely without any sense... The translation like "higway to milion" would be much better... You know, all the languages things, what sound good in one does not good sound in another.
    Done by some of the new-age nlp marketers who said on the big forum "get out of your job"...
    Well... This is not good info for you MJ for these people to ad your book, but, well, this is only my opinion.

I liked your book, however, for me the true value is here on the forum, and, for me, the most valuable thing i found in the book was a motivation kick and link to this forum ;)

So, whatever you guys think, if in the book you will find at least once sentence whichnwill open your mind and influence you future actions, it is worth reading. For me was, but i suppose for other reasons than for others.

Andrewkar likes this.
  9. Andrewkar

Rep Bank:
    $152
    Yep, that's right unfortunately. I have even started to translate it myself and have gone up to 90 pages or so. Lack of time won't allow me to go faster. It's one of the best books about the business and it's sad that some dickhead destroyed it soo much.

MJ, you have to get it straight ASAP.

WorldImperator likes this.
  10. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $365,907
    Admin Post
    I'm afraid I'm having trouble interpreting. Are you saying the publisher of the Polish edition did not do a good job?

11. Andrewkar

Rep Bank:
    $152
    Hey MJ,

Yes, translation sucks. I'm not sure but it looks like they gave it to someone (translator) who never read the original version. It's not good.

Arek Skubida, jarecki and MJ DeMarco like this.
  12. Krzysztof

Krzysztof Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $525
    I've read the Polish version. The book seemed to make perfect sense and be rather clear, but as I haven't read the original, I have nothing to compare it against. Are you guys saying that I'm missing out on something and should get an English copy as well?

PS. I agree the title should be translated better, e.g. "Autostrada milionera", "Autostrada do miliona" or something like that.

13. pkom79

pkom79 Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $2,481
    I bought a polish edition and gave it to my brother to read. He said that the translation was ok. No complaints. I agree the title could be translated better though.

14. jarecki

jarecki Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $499
    I've read the original TMF in English, and then I had a look on the Polish version. It was a... NIGHTMARE!

The interpreter who was hired definitely didn't read the whole book before and he didn't thought much on embracing the specific feel of MJ's book and forging it into a potent valuable book that the original TMF is.

I've never read something more ugly traslated that wasn't pulled straight from Google Translate (yes, it's that level of quality).

15. FastlaneTiger

FastlaneTiger Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $71
    That was one of my problem with the Hungarian edition, it sounded a bit weird (I haven't read the book thought, just read some pages in a book shop) :p
    In my opinion the English version is the best :)

16. Arek Skubida

Arek Skubida New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $31
    Hi MJ,

If you want, my wife can translate Unscripted really well to polish.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.