The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Law of Magnetism

Anything related to matters of the mind

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
I studied Natural Sciences when going to Gymnasium (High School in english, right?). When you study Physics you can't avoid studying The Law of Magnetism. And this study is rather interesting and very easy to apply to wealth creation and life overall.

What The Law of Magnetism says is:

-Two poles of the same current cannot engage. They will repell each other.
-Two poles of the opposite current allways do engage. They will attract each other no matter what.

What this comes down to is:

-If you are in debt. Then earning as much money as you owe and then pay of that debt you owe will neutralize the situation.
-If you engage an angry human being. Then being equally understanding would neutralize the hostile situation (hug that poor man/woman).
-If you are sad. Then watching a comedy movie would neutralize the sad situation.

What this comes down to is: In order to neutralize a situation. Whatever situation you can think off on this globe. Just do the exact opposite of that event and it will neutralize the situation. It's like balancing your checking account. You make $1 and that dollar then goes out the credit column to either your savings account or expenses. The same stuff. Neutralization is the Ultimate Truth as they say.

If you have a cold, what would be the direct opposite of that cold? Anyone?

This sounds utterly simple, but you ought to try it. It might even work;). With regards to that the world is built up of magnetic rules, it should not be a so far out idea. The reason mass has a mass is because the particles in that mass has attraction in the first place. And the reason attraction is there is because two opposite magnetic currents has engaged in each other and hence has begun building a mass. That mass being the cup you have filled with coffee, or that TV you watch Jay Leno on.

It is a rather interesting fact knowing this....Or it may only be nerdy me...hehe:).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
  • Banned

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
A hot? A hot toddie? A hottie? Am I getting warm?

Just kidding. :smx4: Good stuff! :thumbsup:

If you have a cold then warmth at the same degree as you are freezing would be optimal. Yes, it seems like "out there". But that is The Law of Magnetism. The opposite always neutralizes a situation. No matter what situation you are talking about.

At least on Mother Earth that is true. How it is on Planet Mars or on the Moon is another thing entirely:).

So the thing Kung Fu Steve mentioned on my thread about cooping with bad press, is really true indeed. He mentioned something about being positive despite negative press. That is good PR. PR management is about neutralizing negative situations in regards to a brand or a cause.

Now it is shown on a scientific level.

And it might even be proven how Jesus cured all those people. I am not going to go into any long religious discussion here, but just think about it. Isn't possible that The Law of Magnetism could have played an important factor in those healing stories in the Bible?

MsMoney

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Jul 1, 2008
Valencia, CA
And it might even be proven how Jesus cured all those people. I am not going to go into any long religious discussion here, but just think about it. Isn't possible that The Law of Magnetism could have played an important factor in those healing stories in the Bible?

What about that Criss Angel guy then too? Could it be possible some of his "tricks" he does uses the Law of Magnetism on some level?

Great Thread, Fannocks! I like how you think!! rep++

• Banned

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
What about that Criss Angel guy then too? Could it be possible some of his "tricks" he does uses the Law of Magnetism on some level?

Great Thread, Fannocks! I like how you think!! rep++

Maybe, who knows:). I am a guy who is open to stuff, but I am basicly a scientific believer in the end. I believe you can somehow prove all things on a scientific level. No matter what it is. But it may take a hell of a long time before you can prove it as a workable model.

One thing I am very fond of is how some people seem to be so magnetic when it comes to people. My little brother is such a person. He is so charismatic with ladies. He just attract nice looking ladies and they fall for him just like that. One day he is with lady number 1, a month later he is together with lady number 2, another good-looking lady and I just stand there and wonder "what the hell is going on here?". But if you use The Law of Magnetism you will see that my brother, probably, has a good sense for this Law without even knowing it. It comes so naturally for him to make friends and make ladies fall for him. He is like the perfect PR guy in my family.

So if we take my little brother and how he does it. I have studied him for months now;). I want to learn. What he does is:

-When one of his lady "friends" are sad, he is happy and bring their mood up.
-When one of his lady "friends" are angry, he is cool and smiles and say something that makes them laugh. Hence they can't be angry at him without laughing.
-When one of his lady "friends" are hesistant he meets that with being adventurous and challenging. This way he gets the girls to rethink their hesistancy and they usually turn around and becomes challenging back at him.

A perfect salesman knows this Law very well. Perhaps not in the way I have described it. But somehow they have a natural sense for it and use it without knowing how they can be so good with people.

The same goes with extremely successful con-artists. What makes them so good? They are good because they know they need to use a mentality that is the direct opposite of the target. If the target is suspicious, the con-artist senses that (as most normally functionable human beings do) and uses a direct opposite approach to that situation. Hence neutralizing the hot spot. Con-artists are experts in that field (I mean the con-artist that do not wind up in jail. The professionals).

This Law of Magnetism is very universal and in so many fields. You can discuss this subject your whole life and still be intrigued with what this Law can present to you. It can present a whole world of opportunities that are yet untapped by you and me. As long as it is used scientificly and orderly. It does not come naturally for all people. For intuitive people like me it seem to be rather built in. I have no idea how that works. But that is the case for me (in particular I might add).

J_PAL

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Sep 21, 2008
uses a direct opposite approach to that situation.

It's a good "bling" to keep in mind. It is easy to understand it but I will try to apply it more. If we knew ourselves in every aspect then we can use "LOM" in every situation. It's like reading our feelings and apply law of magnetism to feel better.

Law of Magnetism can be described pretty easily: When you have -1 and you want it to be 0 you have to add 1.

What needs more serious thought is Law of Attraction. This is real mystery and proves that there is much more than we could think of. You can attract what you think by setting up right electrons in your mind. For me, Law of attractions has proved to be right in lots of situation. For an example. I use to watch a lot out of the window and "visualize" but when I started to educate myself about law of attraction then every time I look out of the window the same situation happens again. E.g the same car drives by when I happened to be near the window or there goes the same women I thought before was beautiful. And I appear to the window just right then when this women walks by. I even wasn't "attracting" it. I didn't say "I would like to see her again when I look out of the window". It just happened. And it does not work when I start thinking "I should take time off" and would go near the window. It works when I appear near the window unconsciously.

I admit it was maybe a bit messy. It's even hard to explain in my own language :)

Thanks.

guy93777

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jun 5, 2019
What The Law of Magnetism says is:

-Two poles of the same current cannot engage. They will repell each other.
-Two poles of the opposite current allways do engage. They will attract each other no matter what.

What this comes down to is:

-If you are in debt. Then earning as much money as you owe and then pay of that debt you owe will neutralize the situation.
-If you engage an angry human being. Then being equally understanding would neutralize the hostile situation (hug that poor man/woman).
-If you are sad. Then watching a comedy movie would neutralize the sad situation.

What this comes down to is: In order to neutralize a situation. Whatever situation you can think off on this globe. Just do the exact opposite of that event and it will neutralize the situation. It's like balancing your checking account. You make $1 and that dollar then goes out the credit column to either your savings account or expenses. The same stuff. Neutralization is the Ultimate Truth as they say.

yes this is the principles of polarity ( yin yang ) and mental transmutation taught in the hermetic teaching

1564272666567.png

by the way most people don't care about superior understandings and they won't care about this thread either

they are machines in the society system. only a small percentage of the population can escape the circus called society

and this is explained in the book :

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.