The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kyle Keegan Radio Show

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

I love that the forum has become a great source of material for your show, it allows me to think through a lot of the discussions without having to get engaged in some pissing match. It also always puts a "Fastlane" producer mindset to the topics that appear around here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I love that the forum has become a great source of material for your show, it allows me to think through a lot of the discussions without having to get engaged in some pissing match. It also always puts a "Fastlane" producer mindset to the topics that appear around here.
Thanks man!

For that one, I took the position of an economist not a healthcare INSIDERS. After all, I know nothing of the actual business except for my experiences as a patient and customer, so I saw it fitting to focus on the economics of incentivization.

That hopefully stops the "yOuRe noT a DocTor sO yoU doNT knOW anYThing" BS. The fact of the matter, healthcare systems are not a healthcare argument.

I also screwed up the secondary track on this one, so the file will be replaced as soon as the computer is done mixing it.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I also screwed up the secondary track on this one, so the file will be replaced as soon as the computer is done mixing it.

Oh so the cut outs was the file, not my computer? Or, i thought you were already being censored lol.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Oh so the cut outs was the file, not my computer? Or, i thought you were already being censored lol.

Yeah, I thought I had the bugs worked out of my plugins, but they caused some trouble today. I do have it fixed now after switching to an entirely different computer. For F*cks sake.

I have had only one instance of censorship so far... From Youtube's "comMUniTY guIDEliNES."

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    327.8 KB · Views: 11

Rob Tennant

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Dec 29, 2013
Funny how life works...

Sometimes the things we do, take us on other paths that previously went unseen.

Kinda like being set up on a date and it didn't work out, but the failed setup allowed you to meet, and then marry, your date's sister.
Ha, this literally happened to me, well it wasn't her sister but her cousin..

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Just listened to one episode and enjoyed it. Respect @Kak, I may not always agree with you but seeing how you’ve set up your radio show is very impressive. Instead of bowing down to the man at some dying breed of media, you just did it yourself. True entrepreneur.

Which episode talks about formal education? You talked about it at the start of the last one but I didn’t get which episode was the full cover?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Just listened to one episode and enjoyed it. Respect @Kak, I may not always agree with you but seeing how you’ve set up your radio show is very impressive. Instead of bowing down to the man at some dying breed of media, you just did it yourself. True entrepreneur.

Which episode talks about formal education? You talked about it at the start of the last one but I didn’t get which episode was the full cover?
Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed it.

The school one is a classic… Episode 48. This was way before the high end audio equipment and making the show totally professional.

I am going to revisit it nearly 200 episodes later next week because of popular demand. I do have some new thoughts about the entire institution.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Cool, look forward to listening the 48 and the new and refreshed edition. It’s a topic I’ve been debating with friends often.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Ok, you got me hooked with episode 48, buddy. I subscribed to your show. That was 10/10.
A well articulated and balanced discussion. Anyone who had to build a business and attended college can relate to your 15 things. Can’t wait for the revised version.

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Today, I haven't fully unpacked my revisit of the college discussion, but I have re listened to 48... To my listeners that have been with me since the beginning... THANK YOU for hanging with me for so long. It was definitely not the mark of professionalism back then.

The content was fun and engaging, and the sound was decent, but I annoyed myself in several ways and was way too aggressive with the noise gate.

Fun fact, I used to cut the "ums" and "ahs" out of the show if I noticed an egregious one, but ultimately most of them would end up in the show. The show has actually trained me NEVER to say "ah" or "um" I don't say them AT ALL in the new episodes and I don't even bother looking for them anymore. I don't ever even use them when I am conversing in every day circumstances.

Today, I am working on a truly free speech platform. Rumble. This is kind of like the new frontier of internet content. Maybe that's good for finding new listeners. Who knows. What I do know is that my content will not be censored over there.

Now, I haven't been having a real problem with censorship, but I still want my stuff where it will stand strong and I want to support rumble with more content.

I chose to start the show off on Rumble at 199 through present and some of my favorites from before 199. From this point forward, EVERY episode of KKRS will also syndicate to Rumble, and it sucks a$$ because I have to literally go do it myself. There is no API or anything yet. If someone want's to make an automation arrangement, I am willing to pay good money for it.

Last edited:

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
I don't know dude, I felt 48 was perfectly professional in every way. Maybe you are setting your own standard bar way higher than your listeners? Or maybe I am wrong.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Today, I am working on a truly free speech platform. Rumble.

You should post every episode on Rumble and Odysee, these are platforms started purely because of YouTube censorship. Translation: A higher concentration of your target audience is hanging out there.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Fun fact, I used to cut the "ums" and "ahs" out of the show if I noticed an egregious one, but ultimately most of them would end up in the show. The show has actually trained me NEVER to say "ah" or "um" I don't say them AT ALL in the new episodes and I don't even bother looking for them anymore. I don't ever even use them when I am conversing in every day circumstances.
I’ve been using Descript to edit our podcasts, and it can automatically remove the filler words and shorten silences. Like you, we’re already starting to naturally say Um and Ah less anyway as we’re more conscious of it.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

It is on its way to all of the podcasting apps. Rumble, for those that want to try it out, will take a little longer as I let libsyn make the video, send the video to youtube, then I download it from youtube and finally post it manually on Rumble.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
So one day after launch on Rumble... There have already been 146 "Rumbles" about the content. Those are like "likes" as I have learned and a positive number means like, negative means dislike. It is climbing quite quickly over there considering on how small of a venue YouTube is for KKRS. I think I only have 100 something subscribers on YouTube by comparison.

The VAST majority of my listeners are on Apple and Spotify, but Rumble might be the new kid on the block that grows quickly!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I’ve been using Descript to edit our podcasts, and it can automatically remove the filler words and shorten silences. Like you, we’re already starting to naturally say Um and Ah less anyway as we’re more conscious of it.
Yes, I have looked into descript and if I was doing video, I would probably have no choice... It looks like a good piece of software, but, I like the professionalism and flexibility of a traditional DAW with VST plugins.

Sometimes, I literally record 15 minutes of a show and pause it and take a phone call, do 2 hours of work and finish the show. LOL the DAW lets me survive those antics.

Good news though. Hindenburg Journalist Pro worked with me about getting everything fixed up. It is back working great!

G

Guest-5ty5s4

So one day after launch on Rumble... There have already been 146 "Rumbles" about the content. Those are like "likes" as I have learned and a positive number means like, negative means dislike. It is climbing quite quickly over there considering on how small of a venue YouTube is for KKRS. I think I only have 100 something subscribers on YouTube by comparison.

The VAST majority of my listeners are on Apple and Spotify, but Rumble might be the new kid on the block that grows quickly!
This is exciting! I bet there are a lot of viewers on there who will appreciate your pro-Capitalism episodes a lot; far more so than on regular old YouTube.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
This is exciting! I bet there are a lot of viewers on there who will appreciate your pro-Capitalism episodes a lot; far more so than on regular old YouTube.
YouTube probably shadow bans truth. :rofl:

Another good reason to work on Parler. The new frontiers are interesting.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

We all know why civilization has flourished only in recent history... Understanding what motivates humans and embracing it. Allowing individuals to create solutions and benefit from them.

Why then don't companies embrace the same values? Why don't they understand that the CEO isn't the monopoly on good ideas? One company in particular does. They have embraced Market Based Management. Koch Industries is like a capitalist economy within an economy. Interesting stuff and, in my opinion, as game changing to the future of business as capitalism and markets have been to civilization.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
On the next episode, I am going to discuss companies requiring the vaccine... LOL

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
On the next episode, I am going to discuss companies requiring the VAXClNE... LOL

Oh boy… *grabs popcorn* this has to be interesting. ;)

Last edited:

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
@Kak, have any of your podcasts talked about how young some people were when they did incredible things?

Caesar Augustus raised an army at 19 (he later became Emperor and died in his bed in his mid 70s).

Hannibal was leading a war with Rome in his 20s IIRC

Here are the ages of the founding fathers when they signed the declaration of independence

James Monroe: 18
Alexander Hamilton: 21
James Madison: 25
Thomas Jefferson: 33
Thomas Paine: 39
John Hancock: 39

You get one life - swing for the fences

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Caesar Augustus raised an army at 19 (he later became Emperor and died in his bed in his mid 70s).
And hid when it came time for his first battle, leaving the actual leading to Marc Antony.

It was an episode that caused him great public embarrassment, and was repeated, so the reputation for running from battles haunted him in the Roman civil wars to follow. Good thing he had Agrippa.

So there's another lesson. Just because you screw up royally, doesn't mean you can't rise to royalty.

Many of the founding fathers named also had notable failures, business, military or otherwise.

Swing for the fences, and if you strike out, keep swinging.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
And hid when it came time for his first battle, leaving the actual leading to Marc Antony.

It was an episode that caused him great public embarrassment, and was repeated, so the reputation for running from battles haunted him in the Roman civil wars to follow. Good thing he had Agrippa.

So there's another lesson. Just because you screw up royally, doesn't mean you can't rise to royalty.

Many of the founding fathers named also had notable failures, business, military or otherwise.

Swing for the fences, and if you strike out, keep swinging.

I personally despised Sheldon Adelson, but his Wikipedia page is full of great quotes:

"In 2009, his net worth had declined from approximately $30 billion to $2 billion, a drop of 93%. He told ABC News "So I lost $25 billion. I started out with zero ...[there is] no such thing as fear, not to an entrepreneur. Concern, yes. Fear, no"."

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.