The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kyle Keegan Radio Show

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
100% not for me, your basically dead already in my mind.

FIRE?

No, FADE ...

But I'm not sure which I like better...

Financial Asceticism, Die Early?
Financial Austerity, Die Early?
Financial Abstinence, Die Early?

Hmm, tough decisions.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I just started listening to your show and really find great content and it is entertaining.
Looking forward to new episodes.
Thanks Steve! I’m glad you’re getting enjoyment out of it!

Unknown M.F

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 21, 2021
The first time I came in contact with your show was the episode you talked about the two types of wealth (Influencer wealth and the other one can't remember rn).

Then you recently did one with @MJ DeMarco about his upcoming book and you did another one about the F.I.R.E movement.

Long story short, I'm now a subscriber.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
The first time I came in contact with your show was the episode you talked about the two types of wealth (Influencer wealth and the other one can't remember rn).

Then you recently did one with @MJ DeMarco about his upcoming book and you did another one about the F.I.R.E movement.

Long story short, I'm now a subscriber.
Welcome to the show brother!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Just an update on the process here for those that are interested in the nitty-gritty.

I have been using Hindenburg Journalist Pro for about a year now and I am about to make the final jump to AVID Pro Tools. The reason for this move is that despite the fact that Hindenburg is a FANTASTIC software for podcasting and I'm really fast with it now, Pro Tools mastering is what the industry expects. By industry, I mean the most expensive and high-end radio operations in the world. So, there is a bit of a learning curve. I have hired someone to help me with my production and to fast-track my learning on that front.

Last edited:

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Just finished listening to the Property Rights show. Probably one of the closest examples we currently have to a private country is Mustique. It's owned by the Mustique Company, which is in turn owned by the islands home owners.(Must be a Vanguard-like ownership structure) Hence it attracts the worlds best. It's part of the St Vincent and the Grenadines but I think it has tax free status for foreign property owners. (Source - Mysterious Mustique: Island owner Lord Glenconner breaks his silence in an indiscreet and revealing interview as of 2009)

Felix Dennis had a place there and called it one of the most beautiful places on Earth. He said he would go down to the local pub, sit at the bar and be next to a billionaire lol.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Great show Kyle, thanks for the mention! :) Jason has a short bio on his blog, http://blog.asmartbear.com/jason-cohen,and according to that he bootstrapped the business for the first two years before raising money, eventually totaling $300 million and turns out he has 900+ employees now.

Last edited:

Train

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
May 11, 2021
Just heard episode 200 and it was great! I appreciated hearing the theme of this forum in the conversational format. The conversation flowed well and I was able to stay immersed in it.

And besides enforcing fastlane concepts I've learned recently, I learned a few pitfalls to watch out for (ex. how more lifestyle responsibility can strengthen the bond to the script).

Really did help keep my eyes open to what is going on. Really does feel like taking the red pill haha. It's nice to know there is a community like this to remind us we are not alone in the ongoing madness.

Cheers!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just realized that the show is on Amazon Echo!

At least until Amazon realizes you aren't politically correct and removes you for wrong think. Partly joking... which means, partly I'm not. ;)

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Making moves. Was on Mike Lindell’s new network yesterday, taking about KBRS, streamed to 2.5 million.
:oops::thumbsup:

In one day, I have some interest from Newsmax, Salem, and some other smaller syndicators.

Attachments

• DD0C9B10-B132-4FCF-9E85-6565475A7A37.jpeg
    DD0C9B10-B132-4FCF-9E85-6565475A7A37.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 42

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Making moves. Was on Mike Lindell’s new network yesterday, taking about KBRS, streamed to 2.5 million.

In one day, I have some interest from Newsmax, Salem, and some other smaller syndicators.

Kick a$$! Any link to the broadcast? Was this because of your "reach out challenge?"

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Kick a$$! Any link to the broadcast? Was this because of your "reach out challenge?"
Not at the moment. I do believe they save them and will eventually host them on the site.

All episodes of my show will be on the Frank Speech network in short order though. That’s definitely happening.

And to answer the question, I would say partially. I am on the board for a Christian television show that was up at NRB in Dallas and had them telling me I should be there. After looking it over, I booked a hotel, bought an expo pass and drove up Wednesday evening. Thursday was epic.

I’m going to say the, at least 10 potentially game changing contacts, that I spent 20-30 minutes with each, patches up my reach out challenge for a while. I’m going to be on the phone with them each for a while next week.

Pro tip… Schedule something with cool people while you have them there, that way the follow up actually happens.

So the big syndicators a lot of times sell airtime, I’m not sure if this is in every case, but some of the numbers I’m hearing are high… like 500k per year or more.

A typical person would shy away from that number, and the buck would stop right there. If that is indeed what it takes, I have some plans on how to handle it.

The same way this radio show grows is how a business grows. This outreach stuff is killer.

Last edited:

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
Not at the moment. I do believe they save them and will eventually host them on the site.

My show will be on the Frank Speech network in short order though. That’s definitely happening.

And to answer the question, I would say partially. I am on the board for a Christian television show that was up at NRB in Dallas and had them telling me I should be there. After looking it over, I booked a hotel, bought an expo pass and drove up Wednesday evening. Thursday was epic.

I’m going to say the, at least 10 potentially game changing contacts, that I spent 20-30 minutes with each, patches up my reach out challenge for a while. I’m going to be on the phone with them each for a while next week.

Pro tip… Schedule something with cool people while you have them there, that way the follow up actually happens.

So the big syndicators a lot of times sell airtime, I’m not sure if this is in every case, but some of the numbers I’m hearing are high… like 500k per year or more.

A typical person would shy away from that number, and the buck would stop right there. If that is indeed what it takes, I have some plans on how to handle it.

The same way this radio show grows is how a business grows. This outreach stuff is killer.

Geez... all those people. In a closed in area. Weren't you afraid of catching the new Delta Covis Variant? dun dun dun....

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Geez... all those people. In a closed in area. Weren't you afraid of catching the new Delta Covis Variant? dun dun dun....
Ha! Thousands of people. No one in a mask. It gave me hope for the world.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia

Inspiring mate.
Fantastic stuff.

foodiepersecond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Aug 2, 2019
Atlanta, Georgia
Ladies and Gentlemen!

Episode 200!

Guest: @MJ DeMarco

It was a pleasure man!

MJ must really feel comfortable around you since this is the most animated I've seen him in all of the interviews available on Youtube. Congrats to another 200. I got a good bit of catching up to do, so keep on keeping on!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
It is looking like I have another awesome sponsor that will grow with the show on to AM radio. Listeners will probably get to hear about them by Friday!

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Just barely listening in and catching up. :)

Hope you remember us folks here at the forum when you “make it”.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Just barely listening in and catching up. :)

Hope you remember us folks here at the forum when you “make it”.

This forum is my internet home. ;):thumbsup:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

In this episode, I followed the programming clock for Premiere Networks who was the syndicator for the Rush Limbaugh program. This is the same clock they are using with Buck Sexton and Clay Travis.

So this DEAD ON, to the second, an hour of on-air content, leaving part of the first midroll and all of the second and third to the network. Essentially what I have is 4 segments. 11 minutes, 8 minutes, 14 minutes, and 5 minutes.

As we go forward, the shows will STRICTLY adhere to an hour programming clock. This way, when I get a weekly syndication, I can choose the best show of the week for the spot. This also helps keep my time free in case I want to go on vacation away from the mic. I usually record 3 shows a week, so I will have a TON of shows in the can for radio networks with a 2:1 overproduction.

This also keeps the podcast as the flagship product. Podcast listeners get EVERYTHING. Radio listeners will get to hear the best of the week, and hopefully that discovery will drive them to the podcast.

34001451-E1E6-4245-9302-FCA27E26669B.jpeg

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
So yesterday was a BIG move for the show. It underwent a big name change to appeal to a broader audience.

It has been on my mind for a while, that “Kill Bigger” had some, more aggressive than the show actually is, implications. I always felt the need to explain it. Overall, after basically poling my text followers for their opinions, it was unanimous, there is a little tension there and I don’t want tension between my show and listeners.

Then special thanks to @Andy Black for reminding me of something I truly believe in, the influence side of wealth. Your name is the vessel that carries the influence, not your brand. You made the decision on the name easy.

Why is Margaritaville popular? Jimmy Buffet’s influence.

Why is Unscripted popular? MJ’s well earned earned influence.

Why would a Rush Limbaugh listener even know what EIB is? Because of his influence.

Are thousands of people showing up for the 10x growth con because of “10x” or because of Grant Cardone?

Influence should be assigned to me personally, not a brand. Kill Bigger will live on as the brand, but the show will now be, “The Kyle Keegan Radio Show.” I no longer have to explain “Killing Bigger.” It will no longer be weird when I pitch it to radio execs. Overall, I am excited about the change.

The content of the show, topics, and commentary, will change none.

Last edited:

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
Spent a lot of time in the car today. Listened to several episodes. Great stuff Kyle!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.