The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kyle Keegan Radio Show

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Are you on a mobile? If so, you might have to turn it sideways to see signatures.

No but my goal is literally not to see people's advertising so I am good. Maybe MJ threw me a bone.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
No but my goal is literally not to see people's advertising so I am good. Maybe MJ threw me a bone.

LOL I like seeing what people have in their signatures and wish I could see them on my phone while in vertical mode.

D

DeletedUser0287

Although, I liked the message. You were pronouncing Elon's name wrong the whole time.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Although, I liked the message. You were pronouncing Elon's name wrong the whole time.
I’ve not listened to that episode yet.

What were your takeaways?

What will you do different going forward?

D

DeletedUser0287

I’ve not listened to that episode yet.

What were your takeaways?

What will you do different going forward?

It is pretty much what I am doing now. Doing businesses that actually change the world. In contrast, most businesses seem stupid compared to what Elon is doing.

It goes beyond money entirely, it is building legacy.

The hardest thing for me is actually seeing if the science is possible or not. I am working on things that are pretty much science fiction right now. But might be possible.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
It is pretty much what I am doing now. Doing businesses that actually change the world. In contrast, most businesses seem stupid compared to what Elon is doing.

It goes beyond money entirely, it is building legacy.

The hardest thing for me is actually seeing if the science is possible or not. I am working on things that are pretty much science fiction right now. But might be possible.

I don't ponder whether Elon Musk ever thought he might be able to launch a manned space craft. I think he set out to do it, and then did it. In the famous words of Master Yoda...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ4yd2W50No

D

DeletedUser0287

I don't ponder whether Elon Musk ever thought he might be able to launch a manned space craft. I think he set out to do it, and then did it. In the famous words of Master Yoda...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ4yd2W50No

Well people already went to space before. So what he did was doing something that was already scientifically possible.

I am taking about things that have never been done yet. Ambient temperature superconductor? Levitation? Etc.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
DANG IT.

It looks like I lost a bet in spectacular fashion to Kyle today. I still have time before he is able to announce it a week or more from now, so I could still pull a rabbit out of a hat but WOW! You all won't believe what the Kill Bigger radio show is on the cusp of.

I have my work cut out for me.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
DANG IT.

It looks like I lost a bet in spectacular fashion to Kyle today. I still have time before he is able to announce it a week or more from now, so I could still pull a rabbit out of a hat but WOW! You all won't believe what the Kill Bigger radio show is on the cusp of.

Let's just put it this way... Dave and I had a bet... Who would land the first "A-Lister" guest.

So the "black rectangle" prevails again. You guys are not going to believe who is coming on the Kill Bigger Radio Show.

Anyway, this is big league and I am glad I have this progress thread to share it in. I will make the big announcement later this week on the show and post it in here thereafter.

You will also get a front row seat to me in a high pressure meeting. I really wouldn't be surprised if this launches the thread into GOLD territory, but I will leave that up for the powers that be to decide. ;)

Last edited:

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Aug 13, 2018
DANG IT.

Ooooh do tell!

I'm guessing it wasn't the bet of whether you share the same middle name.
:rofl:

Edit: Haha you beat me to it!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Let's just put it this way... Dave and I had a bet... Who would land the first "A-Lister" guest.

So the "black rectangle" prevails again. You guys are not going to believe who is coming on the Kill Bigger Radio Show.

Anyway, this is big league and I am glad I have this progress thread to share it in. I will make the big announcement later this week on the show and post it in here thereafter.

You will also get a front row seat to me in a high pressure meeting. I really wouldn't be surprised if this launches the thread into GOLD territory, but I will leave that up for the powers that be to decide. ;)

Notable for now. Gold when you deliver.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
It is on the calendar! Recording June 22nd AND July 6th. Two separate shows.

Looking forward to delivery.

By GOLD I am assuming you know I meant marking the thread as gold. Just for clarity, but I will also pay the bet to your favorite charity on that same day.

And if you complete this interview, it will be instant gold.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
The major criticism against capitalism is ‘the wealth is held by 1% and so there is unequal distribution’. What they fail to see is that capitalism offers them opportunities everyday to move into the 1% category but they decide not to pursue it.

The 1% is also much more fluid than people think. It's not uncommon for people to move in and out of the 1% over time.

Capitalism is the only economic system that actively deals with the world, and human behavior, as it is at the present moment while allowing for people to make bets on the future.

Capitalism does not promise an equal, or even "fair", distribution of wealth or wealth growth. Milton Friedman stressed this, explaining that the strength of capitalism was in an individual's ability to choose. In my view, capitalism is beautiful because it allows for people to choose to take risk with an expectation of a disproportionate reward... if they wish to. Nobody is forced to do anything. Nobody has to participate if they don't want to. It allows for people to protest capitalism while organizing said protest on Facebook via their iPhones.

Where capitalism gets "bad" is when businesses use the government's monopoly on the use of force to protect their interests at the expense of others. But that's to be expected if there exists a government run by people, as it's human nature to use whatever resources you have at your disposal to mitigate risk of ruin (aka someone stealing from you, or destroying your income source, or simply encroaching on your client base). People are corruptible, after all, and government officials have their own incentives.

There's no need to look at capitalism with rosy glasses, because as participants in the system, we are encouraged to look at it as it really is: warts and all. The reason is because capitalism is a result of the interaction between certain human innovations (particularly credit, the concept of capital ownership, and the concept of fair exchange of value) and human nature. Capitalism doesn't need to be sold to people. you don't need to convince people that capitalism is good. You can literally do nothing and capitalism will appear. Why should we expect anything less?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Where capitalism gets "bad" is when businesses use the government's monopoly on the use of force to protect their interests at the expense of others.
Great post man! I wish we could have caught up some more at the summit!

And therein is the truth! I would remove them completely from the grouping “capitalist.” They are not engaged in win-win transactions when they are doing business at the expense of someone else.

That said, I call this oligarch behavior, not capitalist.

There is a lot of money in it, but know from the get go what it is and what it isn’t. When there is a loser to the transaction, it isn’t perfectly capitalistic.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
HAPPY MONDAY Fastlane Forum!

I have a show you have probably been waiting for!

We have special appearances from @Ocean Man @Mammoth and @Andy Black and two others!

Catch up and listen to: Q&A with Kyle, Legacy and Leadership on your favorite app!

Apple

Spotify

Google

YouTube

Spreaker

If you want to be featured on the show, the link is in my signature!
I chuckled when you said we'd laugh at your website. I don't really have a website either. AndyBlack.net just redirects to my LinkedIn profile. My company website just says to contact us but doesn't say how. You'd think I'd be running Google Ads campaigns to get new business for myself given what I do, except I prefer talking to people, building relationships, and getting referrals.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I know who it is.

nope

And who you are thinking it is I tried to get on my show but have been unsuccessful thus far. However, I’m not giving up until it happens.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
You guys are not going to believe who is coming on the Kill Bigger Radio Show.

I'm gonna guess it's a billionaire who has ties in Erie PA.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
When are you and @Vigilante getting MJ on your shows @Kak?

(Sneaky way of asking if he’s your A-Lister. Curious why MJ would have turned Dave down though...)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.