The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Journey of an Email Copywriter

Marketing, social media, advertising

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 12
Spec Piece 13
Target Market: 30-60-Year-old women who have put on weight and want to lose it without much effort.
Awareness: Solution Aware
Point of email: To push them up the awareness scale from solution awareness to product awareness and arouse suspicion to click the link to get onto the sales page.

Have you given up on losing weight?

It always seems like something gets in the way.

You try to cook or eat healthy foods but the family and partly you can't stand eating it.

Or tried to work out but you’re not disciplined enough to keep up with it for a long time.

I get it you just want to drop some size and have a flat and toned belly as you did back in high school.

But you can’t seem to lose weight.

It seems like the more you try the more you end up gaining back.

And with all the diets out there it feels way too overwhelming to find the right one for you.

There’s a simpler way to get that healthy, toned body you desire using this special cacao powder that has been a game changer for moms struggling with their weight.

Go here [Link] to drop pant sizes like crazy with Cacao powder.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 13
Spec Piece 14
First, try at a Welcome Email
The point of the email is to welcome them to the email and get them excited to read this newsletter's emails.

Welcome and Thank you

Hi Name

Thank you for signing up

So happy to have you on this exclusive list for CBD buds like ourselves.

This is the best list to hear about our best and newest CBD products.

Plus amazing stories and info about how to get the best use out of CBD.

Over the next few days, I will also send you some hidden benefits of CBD and how it can greatly impact your life.

You’ll also be the first to hear news from experts in the CBD industry.

See you tomorrow CBD bud.

So this week so far school has been kicking my a$$ but still trying to find time to write so I tried a small welcome email for the first time.

Goal is to do 2 emails tomorrow.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 14
Spec Piece 15
Target Market: 20-50-year-old frustrated dog owners with untrained dogs
Awareness: Problem Aware
point of email get them to click on the link to go onto the sales letter about Dog training inc.

“HEY, GET OFF OF HER!”

3 weeks ago I heard this scream from my garage.

I ran around the corner to see what was happening.

Only to discover my neighbor's Dog (Brooke) was doing a violent tango with a neighbor's Golden retriever.

Brooke's owner's faces turned so pale you would have thought they saw a ghost.

The dog fight finally ended after the Golden retriever's owner managed to hold Brooke by his collar.

The talk afterward sounded like sailors having a swear-off.

But after witnessing this dog fight it hit me that Brooke's owners are horrible owners.

They never had the time to train their dog so it's a problem for the neighborhood.

If the neighbors wanted to they could have reported the attack and Brooke could be put down.

Horrible…

I learned from this that training a dog takes a lot of time and work, and some people don’t have the knowledge to train a dog.

This is why Dog training inc is here for you.

A poorly trained dog isn’t just dog fighting.

If you find your dog constantly barking or not responding to your call you know you have a poorly trained dog.

We have a perfectly crafted course for you to train your dog.

So instead of letting your dog run your house and community like some canine mafia boss.

Get Dog training inc [Link]

Sadly didn't meet my goal today. Time to try again tomorrow.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 15
Spec Piece 16
Target Market: 20-50-year-old frustrated dog owners with untrained dogs
point of email get them to click on the link to go onto the sales letter about Dog training inc.

Why are some Dog Owners Evil?

“Hello, Do you guys do the surgery that stops a dog from barking?”

I’m sorry could you explain a bit more

“You know when you cut their vocal cords so they bark less”

I’m sorry we don’t Cut out dogs' vocal cords you would have to go to a different vet goodbye (slam phone).

I heard this a couple of days ago while working as a receptionist at my local veterinarian clinic.

And my only thought was how evil do you have to be to cut out your poor dog's vocal cords?

I was shocked, appalled, flabbergasted, Smeckeldorfed.

you get the point I was peeved…

Dogs are supposed to be man's best friend but there are some people in the world who just don’t deserve their love.

It’s rude to make assumptions but it's obvious from this brief phone call that she should not own a dog.

Now you’ve probably heard that being a dog owner takes a LOT of Time, Work, and Patience.

And it does if you don’t have the right training system.

This is why Dog Training inc is here for you.

With proven systems and training videos that help you save time and painful headaches while training your Dog.

Check out what some fellow dog owners said

Lauren P. Said “No more accidents and my good boy follows all commands “

Donna H. Said “If a pet owner understands a dog's mind then the dog will perform better and this was the perfect training to learn how to do that”

So help yourself and your dog and get Dog Training inc [Link]

Psst. psst. PS. we’re currently having a sale until Feb 3, midnight ET so don’t wait too long.

-Fitz

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 16
Spec Piece 17
Target Market: 20-35-year-olds who want to lose weight but can't cook
point of email get them to click on the link to go onto the sales letter for the booklet.

How I almost got a 3rd-degree burn while trying to lose weight.

I was sure I was going to get covered in 3rd-degree burns.

5 years ago when I decided to lose weight I began learning how to cook.

Because I’ve heard that cooking home meals and not eating out helps A LOT.

So at that point, I had barely cooked.

Like ever…

The only thing I ever made was a fried egg with my cousin watching me.

So I decided to try making the heartiest of meals for an aspiring weight loss champion.

The Mighty Oatmeal and eggs everything went well until…

The Oatmeal started Bubbling ferociously and the eggs started to stick to the pan and get black.

I didn’t know what to do I began scrambling (hehe) toward the knobs to turn down the stove but nothing changed.

I began panicking and accidentally hit the oatmeal pot as I swung my arms to my head.

The searing pot was tipping over and about to spill oatmeal all over me until I jumped out of the way.

The floor was covered in hot oatmeal and so much smoke was in the house from the eggs I thought the fire alarm would go off.

After cleaning up the mess I decided cooking right now was not for me.

Instead, I decided to order food because it's easier and I don’t have to worry about my house burning down.

As I ordered out I documented everything I ordered Dominos, Chipotle, Mcdonalds, Chic-fil-A you name it.

And I started to lose weight I just ate at a deficit and BOOM the weight loss came easy.

I ended up dropping 45 pounds in 2.5 months Wowza!

Looking in the mirror felt like a dream come true when I saw no belly sag but instead the start of a V line.

Now I know it sounds obvious to eat at a deficit to lose weight.

But I managed to do it while eating at my favorite fast food restaurants.

And if you struggle to lose weight and enjoy eating out I want these results for you.

All the foods I ate from these fine establishments and the calories in each meal I had is laid out in this documented booklet.

I didn’t even realize that as I was doing this I was making an eating-out Bible.

But it's the perfect little booklet to have if you want to lose weight while eating out.

So If you hate cooking but want to lose weight get the eating out bible [Link].

-Fitz

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
How're you getting on finding clients @Wizza134?

Could you split your posts into updates first and copy second? I'm not a copywriter and don't read the copy, but skimmed to see if I had any suggestions about you getting clients and/or scaling.

I did notice your copy getting shorter and ending with a CTA, which seems a good move to me.

Have you tried any of the AI tools to help speed up your process? I thought this video was interesting:

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Hey brother, I just want to say as someone who is looking into copywriting myself, this is extremely helpful and it's clear to see you are putting in the work!

Keep it up man!
Thank you @HaydenLayne It makes me happy you got value out of my thread.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Delve into client acquisition first so you don't run out of time?

I'm curious why you'll start with outreach too.

Try getting email copy clients first before considering what else you'd sell those clients.

Some questions to ask yourself:

How do you help, what do you help them with, how do you do it?

Are you already a good enough email copywriter to help them?

What do people currently pay for that indicates they may pay for your service? Where do those people hangout?
It seems I accidentally used the wrong word. I meant to say I will start looking for email copy clients.

How I can help them - I help by writing sales emails for clients, freeing up time for busy business owners who do not have the time to write their own emails, and utilizing my skills so that they may not have to write emails for their business.

What I help them with - I help increase sales and customer engagement through emails.

How do I do it - I first have a conversation with the client to gather information about their business and niche. Then I do some research to write sales emails that can convert readers into buyers.

Am I good enough to help clients now? Yes, I believe I have the skills to help clients now but still nervous to take on my first client.

What are people paying for that suggests they may pay for my services? People are always looking for and paying for copywriters, especially email copywriters, which indicates that there is a demand for my skill set in the market.

Where do these potential clients gather? These potential clients can be found in Facebook groups, LinkedIn, Upwork, and business networking events.

Last edited:

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 18
Spec Piece 19
Target Market: 35 and up with joint pain
Awareness: Problem Aware

Revive Your Joints From The Dead With CBD

Hey CBD Bud

I hope you're in high spirits and not in writhing agony from aches and pains.

Well, I just wanted to drop in some good news that might put a smile back on your face (and your joints).

CBD is the superhero your joints have been waiting for!

Right now your joints are a damsel in distress or mansel in distress that needs a hero.

And CBD will swoop you away and give you relief from all your aches and pains.

You might be thinking that CBD sounds too good to be true and that it'll cost ya a fortune.

But hold your horses, my friend.

Now It's true that some CBD products can cost more than your average bottle of pain meds.

But it's not the price you're paying for.

You're paying for relief, natural ingredients and a product that's been lab tested to make sure it's not up to snuff.

So why not give your joints (and wallet) a break and give CBD a shot? Trust us, your joints will thank you. [Link]

- Your CBD Bud Fitz

Another try of making emails with ChatGPT speeds up writing emails tremendously. Today, I created an Upwork account and joined several copywriting job board Facebook groups. My goal is to find my first client through either Upwork or one of these Facebook groups.

Last edited:

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
This Pups got Skills!

How’s it going, my fellow dog owner,

Is your pup a wild child? Do you find yourself constantly saying no or come but end up getting a blank stare?

Well, I think it may be time to turn those ruff days into new pawsitive experiences.

Come take a look at our Dog Training University which has been called the Harvard of Obedience Schools.

Our Proven and innovative system will turn your little troublemaker into the Dog of your dreams.

Just Imagine:

• No more embarrassing moments at the dog park
  • Your pup will be the shining star of obedience class
  • Watch your furry friend transform into a well-behaved pup

So give yourself and your pup the gift of a stress-free and lovely life [Link].

So I applied for a couple of jobs on Upwork today in hopes of getting my first client. I also decided to start posting copywriting content on Twitter as well. Building my social media platforms will be the key to building a pipeline of people requesting to work with me.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
This Pups got Skills!

How’s it going, my fellow dog owner,

Is your pup a wild child? Do you find yourself constantly saying no or come but end up getting a blank stare?

Well, I think it may be time to turn those ruff days into new pawsitive experiences.

Come take a look at our Dog Training University which has been called the Harvard of Obedience Schools.

Our Proven and innovative system will turn your little troublemaker into the Dog of your dreams.

Just Imagine:

• No more embarrassing moments at the dog park
  • Your pup will be the shining star of obedience class
  • Watch your furry friend transform into a well-behaved pup

So give yourself and your pup the gift of a stress-free and lovely life [Link].

So I applied for a couple of jobs on Upwork today in hopes of getting my first client. I also decided to start posting copywriting content on Twitter as well. Building my social media platforms will be the key to building a pipeline of people requesting to work with me.
Have you been through the Inbound/Sales link in my signature?

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 21
Spec Piece 22
30 and up trying to improve their body as a whole.
Awareness:

Broken Arm, Renewed Spirit: A Lesson Learned from Childhood

“Bro your Arm looks like a lightning Bolt”

Back when I was in 4th grade my friend accidentally broke my arm.

We were playing tag on his driveway after coming home from school.

He managed to tag me pretty easily as we played and I was getting sick of it.

So in my head, I thought I could turn into the flash and leave him in the dust.

After I tagged him I took off like a rocket at full speed.

But as I ran my friend actually caught up to me faster than I expected.

And not only tagged me but pushed me.

The push made me lose my footing and I crashed and burned with all my speed onto his driveway.

When I got up my friend started freaking out (the pain hadn’t set in yet).

I looked at my arm and nearly collapsed at the sight.

My arm looked like harry potters forehead scar.

To say I cried was an understatement my shrieks echoed throughout the neighborhood.

I was rushed to the hospital where another nightmare begins but that story is for another day.

So why am I telling you this?

After I broke my arm I viewed the world differently.

I realized how fragile the human body is and why it's important for us to take care of it.

This is why I’d like to pass you an invitation to our new Total Body Renewal Program.

Total Body Renewal Program teaches how to make your body feel amazing and look amazing.

If you're ready to optimize your brain heart and entire body health join today [Link].

It’s time to build a body for a brighter future.

• Fitz

Sent a couple more proposals on Upwork today. Also interacted a bit with some members of the Klaviyo email marketing community on Facebook. Wanted to get more done today but I stacked up too much homework and had to get that out of the way.

Last edited:

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
How is your time split between writing the copy and sending proposals/ interacting in communities?
My time is split between writing and reading copy in the morning 9-11am and 10-11 pm at night. And interacting with communities between the hours of 3-4pm.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 23
Spec Piece 24

I made a new friend in one of my Facebook groups and I posted in two different Facebook groups today.

SuperBowl Pitch

Hey, are you ready for the Superbowl this Sunday?

The time to party hard with your friends and root for your favorite (Cough) (Cough) Chiefs while shirtless in the living room.

It’s inspiring seeing all these players who worked so hard to make it to the Superbowl and play their absolute hardest.

(Now please brace yourself for my cheesy sales pitch)

The power of these players is similar to the power of words to help you make a touchdown with your customers in your store.

I happen to be a state-of-the-art and finely-built Email copywriter that can help you make touchdowns with ease.
If you’d like I would be happy to write your sales emails for you.

Would you set up a call later this week to discuss the next steps?

Last edited:

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
1st post - Just a small reminder, that it's good just to be grateful for the people each day who read your emails and copy. Because that's another person who tuned into what you are saying about the brand.

2nd post - Most people aren’t ready to buy right now as they have a problem. But eventually, their problem matures and usually gets worse. Emails tip the scale to help them finally get the solution to the problem which would be your product.

Not sure if it's as valuable as can be but I thought it was good.
Try something and see how it goes...

1) Don't post, only reply.

2) Don't tell people what you do, unless they ask.

Now what will you do I'm those communities?

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 24
Spec Piece 25

Spent a good amount of time interacting with communities today on Facebook. I'm trying to find more to interact with on Facebook so I applied to join a couple of Shopify groups.

Valentine's Day Doggy Bag Deal

Hey fellow Dog Lover

Valentine's day is coming up and what better way to spend valentines day than with your dog?

Your dog will always be there for you and never betray you.

So what do you get for your fluffy ball of love?

How about a valentines doggy bag filled with goodies guaranteed to give your dog the zoomies.

We wanted to show our appreciation for all the Dog owners and dogs out there. Our Valentine's day doggy bag is packed with:

• 20 Dog heart-shaped treats that will get any dog flipping for joy
  • 3 delicious flavored dog bones ready for your dog to lick and chew all day. Most dogs can barely choose between the bacon, turkey, and steak flavor.
  • 1 Dog toy we call the invincible lobster guaranteed to never break even for the roughest play sessions.
  • 1 cute dog collar with a heart pendant - perfect for showing your love to the neighborhood for your fluffy companion.

Now I don’t know about you but we think this is the perfect gift for your dog. A bag full of love for you and your dog to enjoy.

We’ve only got a limited amount of these available, so make sure to get yours now:
[Link]

• Fitz

Last edited:

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Interacted in the all things kajabi community mostly today and that's really it. Slow day was helping family with a couple of different things.

Day 26
Spec Piece 27

Hey, {Name}

So what do I eat on the Keto diet? What do I cook? How much fat do I need?

A lot of people ask this question as they prepare to go on this wonderful diet.

They usually imagine themselves crying while slowly lowering their bread to the trash.

But honestly your not going to miss it.

You probably think I’m crazy and I may be but honestly, it’s a lot easier than you think.

The hardest part about anything is starting and once you pass the 2-week mark your diet will be as easy as taking candy from a baby.

But to help you Bust your foot through the door.

We have prepared a FREE recipe book filled with quick and easy meals you can cook on your Diet [Link].

And then the question is how much fat do I need?

I can tell you how to do very specific calculations that involve your body weight, protein, age, lifestyle, carbohydrates, and all that boring stuff.

Or...

You could go to this Keto Calculator that can do the calculations for you within 60 seconds [Link].

Well, that's all for today Keto pal.

I'll be back tomorrow to shower you with more free goodies to help you on your journey.

- Fitz

Last edited:

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 32

So today I sent some cold emails out today, spent time in the Facebook Kajabi group, and searched for more eccomerce leads. I think I may have found a better way to find leads but It's still pretty time-consuming.

Plans for tomorrow

- check if any one responded to cold email
- spend more time in Kajabi group
- Find more eccomerce leads if I haven't gotten an answer.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I'm not using Kajabi but I signed up for a free trial to get access to the group chat. So I have to cancel the subscription pretty soon. I can join the Convertkit and other ESPs I just need to make an account and be a registered user to join. But, Convertkit's official Facebook group doesn't seem very active, with only six posts per week. So I'll try to join ActiveCampaign's group because it seems a lot more active, with 3 posts per day.
Maybe you can help make the ConvertKit group more active? I've done that in groups before. Think about what the group owner's goals are. Can you help them achieve it?

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 38

Spent time in Kajabi and ActiveCampaign group today. Besides that no other updates.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Day 38

Spent time in Kajabi and ActiveCampaign group today. Besides that no other updates.
Have any conversations ensued? Not as potential clients but just to get to know more people.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Have any conversations ensued? Not as potential clients but just to get to know more people.
So far no conversations have ensued to get to know more people. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I try to like a lot of posts and congratulate people in the comments.

I've only had one person who I had a mini conversation with but nothing too big.

Most posts in these groups are usually just issues, questions, or small accomplishments.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Most posts in these groups are usually just issues, questions, or small accomplishments.
That's normal. Observe the posts in this forum. Have you ended up chatting to anyone in the forum even?

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 39

I didn't get anything done today. I was swamped with assignments that took the entire day to do. But I am ready to send out more cold emails tomorrow so I'm looking forward to that.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 40

Today I spent time in the Kajabi Facebook group. I actually got a badge from someone in the group for being their top fan so that was great to see.

I also found more eccomerce store owners that I can help so I am ready to cold email more tomorrow.

I'm planning on starting the process of making my newsletter with Convertkit tomorrow after my midterm.

I sadly couldn't find the discord for LetterGrowth to connect with the community so I'll try again tomorrow and see if I can find it.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 43

Today homework got the best of me and took up a lot of time but I spent some time interacting with the Kajabi community on Facebook today.

I'm using a template to design the page for my newsletter. And by tomorrow I think it will be completely set up and ready to go.

I'm also considering updating once a week or whenever something big happens instead of daily.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 44

Congratulated some people in the Kajabi group today no major conversations happened. In the Kajabi group chat most posts are from people looking for help regarding Kajabi issues and bugs. So since I'm not very qualified to answer those questions I'm actively looking for questions that I can actually help someone with. But usually, I interact with people who recently reached an achievement with Kajabi.

Today I worked on my newsletter and finished almost all the design portions of it. All I need is a simple logo and I can start publishing and learning to grow my newsletter.

I also decided to keep the thread as a daily thread because it helps keep me accountable. I'm able to really contemplate and look back at my day and see if it brought me any closer to my current goal.

Last edited:

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 47

I didn't get much done today. A couple of family members showed up so I spent most of my time with them today.

I looked for more groups to join and participate in but couldn't find any.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.