The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The important thing is not the idea, but the execution

Idea threads

Soder

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
516%
Jan 3, 2019
How many times have we been told that the important thing is the idea?

Look at this case:

How much information is there about meditation? And how much is free?

I'm not advertising this app, unfortunately I'm not one of its founders.

I include this idea because I have seen it today and it has motivated me incredibly, it makes me think much bigger than what I am doing.

Guys, an APP that teaches you how to breathe and sleep is valued at $ 1B !! Do not get me wrong, I love meditation and stay calm, sleeping well, in fact I think it is necessary to lead a full life and develop the maximum, ... but there is a lot of information in books of $ 20, videos or even free.

Bad idea + Excellent execution = Millionaires

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Matt Hunt

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
May 9, 2019
40 million downloads. As MJ said, if you can impact millions, you'll make millions (or billions).

Not sure I'd call it a bad idea, though. They saw a need, and provided value. They must be providing a lot of value if over 1 million people pay $70/year for their premium subscription.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.