The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Freedom That A Fastlane Business Provides

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
The events that have unfolded today has really solidified how remarkable the entire fastlane ideology really is. As some of you may or may not know I have been building a team to automate the processes of my business as much as possible. The reasons are obvious, but very calculated. I am probably 2-3 months from being able to almost completely streamline all of my operations, aside from the deal and decision making aspect. What this has granted me is the freedom necessary to be mobile. I can travel to any spot on the globe and as long as I have a laptop and can communicate with my team and address any issues. I found out today my grandfather is dying and will probably not make it through the week. My hand is forced to go and see him on his death bed. The coming events will bring forth immense mental anguish from myself and my family, but it reminds me of why I originally started this journey. Not for selfish desire, but rather to help those around me. My family more than anything else. I may not be able to save lives, but I am slowly working towards being able use my time and resources how I see fit. To make the lives of the ones I love more fulfilling.

Thanks again MJ for providing the formula, for creating this forum, for instilling the thought of making any dream a reality. Without it I wouldn't have direction, and I damn sure wouldn't be in the position I am now. Thank you all for sharing here and helping how you can. Who knows, maybe that one insightful line of text you wrote a few months ago made all of the difference, at least for me. The fastlane is real, as are the rewards. It is up to you to make them a reality, you and only you. Do everything you can, every single waking day, until you make it work.

Again, thanks to everyone for your contributions. You ARE making the world a better place, directly or indirectly.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mr Cracker

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
May 24, 2012
Mexico
My best wishes to you and your family.

Things like this make the fastlane important. Our time here is limited. There's a quote that goes "You don't have endless tomorrows, make today count."

I'm not nearly where I want to be, but I launched my site 3 days ago and thanks to adwords, yesterday I chatted online with my first potential customer. Even though I'm 95% sure this customer won't convert, the experience was motivational. I'm trying everyday to make things happen!

Good luck.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.