The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MEETUPS The "Fox" Fastlane Summit Meet Up House

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hey - so if you are going to the Fastlane meet up in Feb and want to get a house(s) with a bunch of us let me know.

Keep in mind that you got to stay at the hotel during the event itself but I am thinking to either come a week later or stay a week after.

So the house would be for the week before or the week after the actual event.

At the moment we got:
Myself
@GoodluckChuck
@GuitarManDan (well kinda - he lives there but we will let him in!)
Irish Jordan (not sure of username)
@Water (Gamee )

And possibly a few others from the Fox Web School gang.

You don't have to be in the school or anything but post up here if you are from out of town and want to crash with us.

When we get a feel for the numbers we can make a plan.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Mutant

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 8, 2018
London
Ooh, was thinking of coming earlier, or staying later, but probably only for a day or two (or three!)
IF that's an option, I might be up for it depending on how my travel plans shake out (coming from London, but probably via LA each side). Will watch this thread!

Creed

Expansion always, in all ways
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 6, 2019
Netherlands
Would consider this. Also coming from Europe, and I am considering visiting LA or at least extending my trip. This sounds like something I'd be up for!

WillHurtDontCare

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2017
USA
I'm interested in the idea

Mutant

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 8, 2018
London
Would consider this. Also coming from Europe, and I am considering visiting LA or at least extending my trip. This sounds like something I'd be up for!
Don't know about the Netherlands, but right now from London plane tickets to LA are almost half the price of tickets to Phoenix. Plus LA is fun! Wins all round.

Creed

Expansion always, in all ways
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 6, 2019
Netherlands
Don't know about the Netherlands, but right now from London plane tickets to LA are almost half the price of tickets to Phoenix. Plus LA is fun! Wins all round.
Thanks for the tip! Wonder what the best way would be to get from LAX to Scottsdale/Phoenix

Mutant

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 8, 2018
London
Thanks for the tip! Wonder what the best way would be to get from LAX to Scottsdale/Phoenix
Well, for cheapness - Greyhound Bus, for ease - flights (internal flights in the US can be very reasonably priced), for fun - get a bunch of fastlaners together for a road trip!

APOLOGIES FOR THE THREAD DERAIL EVERYONE!

As you were...

Harbourmaster

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 2, 2017
Canada
Hey @Fox Great idea! Likely won’t be around too many days on either side of the event. But if it does get extended would love to swing by for a beer with you guys.

JordanK

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
I’m 100% confirmed for this. Ticket acquired and will most likely be traveling with Fox from Europe. Can’t wait! All I ask is we have a swimming pool!

splok

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 20, 2012
Me and the wife would be up for it, depending on the scheduling.

Also check flights to Vegas. They can be surprisingly cheap from major euro hubs.

Rent a car at the airport and drive. Driving may not be your thing, but some of my euro friends have really enjoyed some US driving while on vacation, and either LA or Vegas to Phoenix are pretty nice drives. Also, if you have the time to spend, that gives you a lot of flexibility to go see a few things while here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Bradley R

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 28, 2019
Phoenix, AZ
Live 5 minutes from the event and will be going, so I don't need to stay in the house but would love to meet up with everyone at some point

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom