The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MARKETPLACE [The Formula] How To Succeed Online With Multiple Streams Of Income

Peter Oluka

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 15, 2019

Have you ever wanted to start a solid, "real-deal" successful
online business but didn’t know how?

Today there is an invite-only advanced free live webinar class
where you are going to be given a deep-dive on how to get into
the money and build a ‘real-deal’ solid business - all through
affiliate marketing!

In this class, you will be receiving training specifically, on how
$4.2M was earned by a world class expert online by selling other
people’s products as an affiliate, and how you can model his
blueprint to start and grow your own highly successful affiliate
marketing business - step by step.

This is an incredible opportunity for you to learn from him at no
cost - you can watch the full tutorial video below while it is still
available!

It is an invite-only advanced online WORKSHOP where you’ll walk
away with a specific plan of action - a blueprint to follow for
‘getting into the money’ and building a real-deal business step
-by-step.

Watch The Live Webinar Class Reveal!

Thank me later :)

CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS:

SuccessChallenge - FourPercent Group

SuccessChallenge - FourPercent Group

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Approved.

Reminder... this is a PAID Marketplace ad and ad content or OFFERS are not vetted.

Garret S.

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 16, 2019
Philippines
This is very shady. When you click the domain it redirects on a different domain name.

JordanS

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 8, 2014
This is very shady. When you click the domain it redirects on a different domain name.
Not really that shady it's just him using his domain to redirect to the actual URL with his referral code.

Garret S.

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 16, 2019
Philippines
You should have been more transparent about it. You are trying to be sneaky.

Garret S.

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 16, 2019
Philippines
LOL, you are a funny man. Good luck with your non-disclosed affiliate marketing gig.

SamRussell

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 3, 2018
UK
You must be new to affiliate marketing. It is common practice and allowed and suggested by the affiliate program. Sorry your feelings got hurt! Life must go on regardless. This is a paid ad. You can go elsewhere, post was approved by admin!
None of these statements have anything to do with what Garret said.

You might as wells stated that the sky was blue and Monday is your favourite day of the week as a response.

OP
OP
Peter Oluka

Peter Oluka

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 15, 2019
None of these statements have anything to do with what Garret said.

You might as wells stated that the sky was blue and Monday is your favourite day of the week as a response.
LOL...good one

Varlenheit

New Contributor
Jan 9, 2019
Hello, Isn't this guy literally known for scamming people with his last businesses ? "Vick Strizheus "
The offer seems too good to be true and when you enroll you understand why, there are tons of upsells and what you'll actually need to pay to just be able to use the program is far more than what he says.
I guess i just can't trust the guy, i mean he hijacked some of his group's affiliate links to steal the money and almost went to jail for it..
Good luck to those who can make it work through this program but i'm pretty sure it isn't worth the cost and is quite shady.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
@Peter Oluka FYI: when you post a MARKETPLACE ad you are subject to community comments, positive or negative.

This is a community with two-way communication -- not a roadside bulletin board.

Screenshot_2019-07-23 Account upgrades.png

OP
OP
Peter Oluka

Peter Oluka

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 15, 2019

Garret S.

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 16, 2019
Philippines
Hello, Isn't this guy literally known for scamming people with his last businesses ? "Vick Strizheus "
The offer seems too good to be true and when you enroll you understand why, there are tons of upsells and what you'll actually need to pay to just be able to use the program is far more than what he says.
I guess i just can't trust the guy, i mean he hijacked some of his group's affiliate links to steal the money and almost went to jail for it..
Good luck to those who can make it work through this program but i'm pretty sure it isn't worth the cost and is quite shady.
Well, when you search in google "Vick Strizheus Scam," there's a lot of people saying he is a scammer. And these people are authority figures - they have decent websites and content.

One example here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9zzEBhHias

OP
OP
Peter Oluka

Peter Oluka

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 15, 2019
Well, when you search in google "Vick Strizheus Scam," there's a lot of people saying he is a scammer. And these people are authority figures - they have decent websites and content.

One example here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9zzEBhHias
TRUSTPILOT REVIEW OF HIS COMPANY

OP
OP
Peter Oluka

Peter Oluka

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 15, 2019
TRUSTPILOT REVIEW OF HIS COMPANY - LEGIT & EXCELLENT

OP
OP
Peter Oluka

Peter Oluka

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 15, 2019
Wikipedia has something to say.
View attachment 25993
This is not true. I have personally met most of these people in Las Vegas when I flew there from outside the USA for a conference. Real people, families, was wonderful. All seeing success with his system. Sorry...

G-Man

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 13, 2014
Ok, so he has a formula that’s replicable and scalable. A literal blueprint to millions. Why not just replicate it and scale it himself? Wouldn’t there be more money in that than divulging the magical playbook for a small fee?

Have you heard the stories of the scam artists that would sell maps to undiscovered gold mines during the American gold rush? What always amazed me is that people never stopped and asked themselves “hey, if this person knows where the biggest gold mine of all time is, why isn’t he there mining it himself? Why would he be willing to part with that map for a small fee?”

Something to ask yourself.

OP
OP
Peter Oluka

Peter Oluka

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 15, 2019
Ok, so he has a formula that’s replicable and scalable. A literal blueprint to millions. Why not just replicate it and scale it himself? Wouldn’t there be more money in that than divulging the magical playbook for a small fee?

Have you heard the stories of the scam artists that would sell maps to undiscovered gold mines during the American gold rush? What always amazed me is that people never stopped and asked themselves “hey, if this person knows where the biggest gold mine of all time is, why isn’t he there mining it himself? Why would he be willing to part with that map for a small fee?”

The eco-system works for me and thousands of others so I am simply sharing what is helping me sell real products (not air) without having to do the selling in multiple places from multiple big time companies. Systems work, people fail. Great passive income for doing the work once and focusing on scaling my business. It is a business educational platform for entrepreneurs. The best affiliate marketing system I have seen and that is coming from a computer programmer, myself. Do what makes you happy, it is a free world mate!

I AM THE SENATE

Contributor
May 16, 2017
Alabama

Exactly. I used to follow an internet marketing guy who one day let the formula out after we became friendly. He would sell a dozen or so wordpress websites, then write an ebook or course on how to get rich selling websites. Then he'd sell wp templates and consulting sessions on how to sell the websites. He told me he made more money from the course, templates and consulting than he did going out trying to sell websites.

Sebastya

Silver Contributor
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
This guy is a scammer.

"Vitaliy Strizheus known as Vic to many, is the founder of both The Big Idea Mastermind venture, and The High Traffic Academy course told lies to everyone when he fronted his traffic teaching services. During his opening video at HTA, he claimed that he had borrowed $30,000 dollars in order to start his Internet Marketing ventures some years back when in fact, he had stole the money from an insurance scam that he pulled some years before. The judge at the time sentenced Vitaliy Strizheus to a total of 90 days in jail for grand theft which was postponed due to family issues and as such, he won't be deported."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom