The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

The Commandment of Control And Instagram Bots

Imgal

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 9, 2015
If you ever wanted to see @MJ DeMarco's Commandment of Control and the perils of ignoring it then look no further than the shutdown of Massplanner's Instagram and Facebook modules today following a cease and desist.

I do a lot of coaching and strategy development in the online audience growth field and so am in a number of masterminds and other groups with people using it and making 5 figures plus out of it.... until today when their income stream just got wiped out in one go.

Why? Because they didn't bother to diversify. They put all their eggs in one basket... and now they're all broken and cracked and scrambling to find a replacement.

As MJ says - don't build your empire on land that isn't your own.

If any of you are in this position though, feel free to PM me and I'll happily give you some tips and ideas on how to get over this hurdle without needing to jump on a new bot (that will no doubt be closed in the next few weeks!). Equally if there's enough interest I'll do some posts here, but I don't want it to turn into the @Imgal Forum Spamming Spree!

MJ DeMarco

Raving Lunatic
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jul 23, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
getUnscripted.com