The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

The Commandment of Control And Instagram Bots

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Imgal

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 9, 2015
If you ever wanted to see @MJ DeMarco's Commandment of Control and the perils of ignoring it then look no further than the shutdown of Massplanner's Instagram and Facebook modules today following a cease and desist.

I do a lot of coaching and strategy development in the online audience growth field and so am in a number of masterminds and other groups with people using it and making 5 figures plus out of it.... until today when their income stream just got wiped out in one go.

Why? Because they didn't bother to diversify. They put all their eggs in one basket... and now they're all broken and cracked and scrambling to find a replacement.

As MJ says - don't build your empire on land that isn't your own.

If any of you are in this position though, feel free to PM me and I'll happily give you some tips and ideas on how to get over this hurdle without needing to jump on a new bot (that will no doubt be closed in the next few weeks!). Equally if there's enough interest I'll do some posts here, but I don't want it to turn into the @Imgal Forum Spamming Spree!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any scholarship programs for those who can't afford the course? Broke but need this course :)...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
It's an affiliate link, so it's hard to give those up! The affiliate links are automatically...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
A week ago someone asked if one of my courses is still relevant (referring to the Upwork...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

What are Fastlaners Currently Reading?

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads