The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The book...

Anything related to matters of the mind

B. Cole

In thine hand is power and might.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
328%
Mar 5, 2017
East Coast
I read every chapter twice. Couldn't help it, it was like waking from a 20 year coma to a spotlight in my face. The hard truth analogies did just as they were intended, challenging and changing everything I knew about my financial path, or lack thereof. It put real perspective on my world of hourly wage limits and decades of saving as dollar values diminish.

This week I pondered my time spent on the wrong road, grazing in my immediate safe zone for opportunity, oblivious to scale. I could actually feel myself disconnecting from the life that only a few days ago was a journey I wanted and worked very hard for. Sentences masqueraded as opportunities became apparent, and facing people that I knew didn't know became awkward. I was the only one who saw the hole in the fence.

No more trading 5 for 2.

MJ, thanks for waking me up.

@MJ DeMarco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.