• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

The Best Credit Card Ever!

Discussion in 'Lessons from Success/Failure' started by pkom79, Feb 4, 2013.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. pkom79

pkom79 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $2,026
    I have nothing but great things to say about my Chase Sapphire Preferred! I love this card!

I know that some users of the Fastlane Forum had similar, fantastic experience with their customer service. Not only you talk to the agent located in the US but also you get connected to them directly. No more "for balance press 1, to make payment press 2...". Love it!

I had to dispute a Elance charge (I wrote about it on the forum), the money was back on my card within few days after I sent the documents. Perfect!

When I signed up last year I got 50,000 bonus points, since then I got a couple of grand towards flights (travel + restaurants get double points). Couldn't ask for more!

But the best thing happened recently. I went for a short trip to Dubai and on the last day my wife got a really terrible food poisoning. There was no way she would be able to stay 15 hours on a place. We cancelled our flight, and got another hotel night. Next day she felt much better so we booked a new one way flight. When we came back I called Chase to open a claim for a canceled trip embitterment (travel insurance came with the card). I got the forms to fill out in few days. We didn't think we would get anything due to the fact that we didn't have a doctor's note just receipts from the pharmacy.
    So I came back home on Saturday, checked the mail box and what do I find.... a beautiful check for $2,081 :D

Well done Chase, well done :eusa_clap:

[where do you paste an affiliate link :)]

2 people like this.
  2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $230,451
    Kingmaker likes this.
  3. Kak

Kak Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $25,635
    Same here. Had it for a while but switched it to a united mileageplus explorer. An awesome card as well.

I use an amex green for most personal purchases. I use the chase card for business stuff and rent.

4. pkom79

pkom79 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $2,026
    I use Sapphire for home purchases and got Chase Ink for business and AmEx Simply Cash as a backup business card. So far pretty good experience with AmEx customer service as well.

1 person likes this.
  5. pkom79

Rep Bank:
    $2,026
    btw still waiting for another check from the insurance company for delayed baggage. I hope it comes soon :)

6. Kak

Kak Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $25,635
    I downgraded the Sapphire Preferred to a plain sapphire when I decided I liked airline miles better than UR points. I am going to B&P on miles alone. I always pay for business trips on the card, there are always plenty of miles for personal trips. :)

I have to say, I like my AMEX green better for some reason.

7. BeingChewsie

BeingChewsie Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $514
    I absolutely :love1: Chase. Business and personal. They are great! They are really good at detecting potential fraud with cards too.

Sue

8. Rickson9

Rickson9 Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,368
    I thought the American Express black (Centurion) card was the best ;)

9. pkom79

Rep Bank:
    $2,026
    Maybe one day...

10. pkom79

Rep Bank:
    $2,026
    Got it yesterday :)

1 person likes this.
  11. Kak

Rep Bank:
    $25,635
    My business partner has the JP Palaidium.