The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The alter ego effect book

Anything related to matters of the mind

Madman1996

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 9, 2017
Netherlands
Hey guys how are you doing what do you think of the book the alter ego effect by Todd Herman iam kinda sceptical about it

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kleine2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Sep 15, 2013
I really like Todd Herman. I think he is a great guy. I did his 90 day year course and it was great.
I am still in the middle of the book though and have been for a long time.

Madman1996

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 9, 2017
Netherlands
I really like Todd Herman. I think he is a great guy. I did his 90 day year course and it was great.
I am still in the middle of the book though and have been for a long time.
Ah hello there thankyou for commenting very interesting to know I heard also about the alter ego concept from David Goggins and Kobe Bryant
Seeing the book of Todd Herman I felt a highly sceptical feeling like to good to be true did you put the alter ego in practice how did it make your live better ?

kleine2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Sep 15, 2013
Ah hello there thankyou for commenting very interesting to know I heard also about the alter ego concept from David Goggins and Kobe Bryant
Seeing the book of Todd Herman I felt a highly sceptical feeling like to good to be true did you put the alter ego in practice how did it make your live better ?
No I didn't. I did put the ideas from the 90 year into practice (his course) and those really made a big difference for me.
He uses these techniques with people that are really high achievers.
I do believe that it really can work.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Madman1996

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 9, 2017
Netherlands
No I didn't. I did put the ideas from the 90 year into practice (his course) and those really made a big difference for me.
Awesome good to know that he is legit knowing that his course and program are giving results so that I don't waste time reading his book knowing that his alter ego concept is a bit different than his other things is still enough to shut down that critical thought

Madman1996

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 9, 2017
Netherlands
hmm did I do something wrong in the thread it supposes to have more comments normally ?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.