The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The ability of selling everything

Process

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
Definitely stay away from MLM. Don't make someone else rich. Your Dad will have no say in what happens.

If he has worked in restaurants and is good at building relationships....

Have him sell the supplies/services restaurants need. Your dad knows all the pains a restaurateur will face. Once he gets an account, that money will keep coming in for years. He can build from account to account until his recurring commissions let him work his own hours.

FreshNash

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Jan 28, 2019
I want to ask you guys a little advice about a tough situation in my family, I know that you can help me changing my dad's life.
So. 60yo, a lifetime restaurateur, always partnering with someone for business stuff. My dad was the "selling guy". We can call the other one "the management guy".
Currently he's running a restaurant in France with my family but he definitely doesn't have the management skills so the business is dying and my dad is dead broke, so is my entire family.

But, we have a BUT. He has awesome selling skills and know how to treat people, making them easily feel comfortable. He love so much talking with people!
In the past he worked for a network (Yves Rocher) and had the best Italian results so far. He quit when I came to the world :D

In your opinion, can he go a 10 years selling career resuming his old job? In which sort of selling business do you guys would you place him? Is MLM a bad idea, in this situation? Is there better out there?
Thank you so much :D

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.