The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit "Social" Thread

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
If anyone is interested theres a new “High End” Mexican Food Restaurant in Scottsdale Fashion Mall close to the event and hotel. Its called Toca Madera. I eat at their L.A. location and its pretty good. Its organic too. The guy that owns it is a Fastlaner because he has 3 of this high end places and a chain of cheeper restaurants in so-cal area. Hope you guys try it out.

but is the owner named Juan? Lol

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Edit... Nevermind.

Last edited:

Juan Pimentel

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Jul 10, 2019
Mesa Arizona
I'm realizing I should start making some introductions! I'll be coming from Canada eh and it's my first time - I want to get the most out of this and contribute as much as I can.

If there's anyone specifically that wants to set aside time to talk software and/or SAAS and SEO, either pick my brain or may be able to offer me some advice, please let me know!

Some recent progress threads of mine are in my signature.
Hey Trey i take you on that offer. I have questions regarding a software/ website i want to create for vendors and property managers. Also i want offer you my help with regarding the Mexican market. Would you like to set a time? I can give you my phone number

Last edited:

PapaGang

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 10, 2019
Milwaukee, WI
I'm realizing I should start making some introductions! I'll be coming from Canada eh and it's my first time - I want to get the most out of this and contribute as much as I can.

If there's anyone specifically that wants to set aside time to talk software and/or SAAS and SEO, either pick my brain or may be able to offer me some advice, please let me know!

Some recent progress threads of mine are in my signature.
This sounds cool, I'll keep my eye on this thread to see when this will be taking place. Would love to know more about what you are doing.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Awesome thank you.
Let me know if you have Venmo, Paypal, or other method you'd like to use for payment. I'll send it to you asap.
You can pay at the store when we get there.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
442%
May 27, 2013
United States

Chadi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Mar 19, 2014
A friend of mine will not be able to attend the summit. I have already booked a room with two beds at the Talking Stick resort from the 6th to the 10th.

If someone is still looking for accomodation and would like to share the room let me know through pm. The rate is 280 per night (you pay 140 obviously).

Thanks

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
My nephew is arriving at the Phoenix Airport around 1:00 on Thursday. Anyone interested in sharing an uber around that time? I was planning on picking him up but will be tied up on a hike.

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
I have decided that there is only so much time to do events outside of the summit and must choose carefully.

I plan on doing an easy off-road cruise/hike combo on Thursday. The destination is still being determined.

On Sunday, I would like to either e-bike or mountain bike south on the canal from Old Town. The destination will either be Papago mountain or Tempe Town Lake. Even though it goes through the middle of the city, it is serene and beautiful. After the initial mile or so, there are not many roads to cross. It is an interesting jaunt that takes you away from the noise and traffic.

Although I have talked about Camelback, I am going to skip it this time. I used to live in Arcadia right at the base of the mountain and have done it many times. A suggestion for those that plan on doing this is to avoid weekends. Way too busy and crowded. It will be difficult to even find a place to park. Not trying to discourage anyone from this hike, it is well worth it!

I will post more information before the event for those that want to participate. My vehicle is full for the off-roading. That may change but currently 3 members of my family are coming along. I am hoping that they will do things with other people besides me but have to save their spots just in case. :)
@SteveO, I would love to join you on the bike ride. I haven't done anything like that in 30 years. We filmed Toy Soldiers in Charlottesville, VA in 1990. One of my fondest memories from the 3 months I spent there was a bike ride through the back roads of the area with Sean Astin and a couple of ladies from the production crew. We had a blast! Is there someplace I can rent a bike?

Tubs

Starting fresh
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Apr 5, 2019
VA
My nephew is arriving at the Phoenix Airport around 1:00 on Thursday. Anyone interested in sharing an uber around that time? I was planning on picking him up but will be tied up on a hike.
My roommate @Haelios and I get there at like 12:30 we'd be up for it.

Gr8FUL

Contributor
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Jan 22, 2020
To anyone reading this thread, which days will you be there? It will help to know who is available on which days for getting people together.

I get there at 8:30 PM Thursday & leave Sunday at 4:30 PM (both Phoenix time).
Hi I get there around same time as you. There has been confirmed case of Coronavirus in Phoenix Bring Your

Mission1

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
Dec 15, 2017
United States

PapaGang

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 10, 2019
Milwaukee, WI
Guys and gals... to facilitate chat and by-the-moment coordination during the event, I went ahead and made a Slack channel. Thought it might help. Anyone can join with this invite link:

Join Fastlane2020 Workspace

If anyone's not familiar, Slack is a work application that combines chat, VOIP calls, screen sharing, etc. Pretty easy to install on phone and/or laptop, and has a web interface too.
Excellent.

Water

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
506%
Jun 1, 2015
Hey All,
I have 12 electric bikes/scooters reserved. I may be able to add to this if anyone else wishes to come along. The cost is $45 per person. We will meet at 9:30 am at :

Phat Rides USA
7901 E Thomas Rd, Suite 101
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Let me know if you have a vehicle to drive for carpool from the hotel.

The ride is 2 hours long through the Scottsdale canals and washes down to Tempe Town Lake. Anyone interested can meet us for lunch afterwards even if you don't go on the ride. Suggestions are welcome but I like Sweet Tomatoes. Don't have one in my town so I like to go whenever the opportunity arises.

The list that I have so far:
@JustinY , @JordanK , @Harbourmaster , @Fox , @MetalGear , @PapaGang , @21elnegocio , @TreyAllDay , Steven K, Jason O , @SteveO , @AceVentures , @Strategery

Questionable:
@amp0193 , @Bora.s , @WillHurtDontCare , @Empires , @akotu , @TTG SS , @MitchC @becks22 , @Runum , @FastManCostin

There will be other ad lib events going on. This one required me to put down a sizable deposit so if you sign up, I would appreciate it if you don't bail out to do something else.

There is still room for more if anyone else wants to come along.

I'm in!

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
Anyone else have a flight arriving around 830 tonight want to split a cab to the hotel?

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
If anyone at the summit is good with Excel in general and VBA in particular, and wants to make back part of the cost of their ticket by early next please let’s get together. I have a problem that I can’t fix, but that someone smarter than me could probably solve in a few hours.

Former actuarial / financial / data analyst here - Excel was my life for a while. I'll be at the hotel in an hour for the summit. I'll be happy to take a look.

21elnegocio

WholeFlips Wholesaling Houses Virtually
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
So what is everyone doing tomorrow ? Any hikes or meetups early morning ?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.