The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

OneLifeOneChance

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Dec 26, 2020
Australia
Hello everyone!

Thank you for letting me join this forum! I am super excited about everything omg. I've just read The Millionaire Fastlane and WOWWW, this is one of those books that I know can change your life. I've only had one other book that has also changed my life that I'm currently implementing to become my best self because one of the things I've learnt is that...

“Our outer world will always be a reflection of our inner world. Our level of success is always going to parallel our level of personal development. Until we dedicate time each day to developing ourselves into the person we need to be to create the life we want, success is always going to be a struggle to attain.” ~ Hal Elrod

To introduce myself, I'm a 19 year old from Australia who grew up in quite a strict family. My family has ALWAYS said what other slowlaners said which is grow up, study hard, go to university and find a good job. Ever since I was in school, I worked hard and earned pretty good grades and got congratulated a lot. My parents told me to do something in the medical field (as you can get decent money in that field) which yes I am currently doing... I've just finished my first year of studying pharmacy in Uni after working my butt off to get a high uni entrance score in year 12 previously. Anyway, although I don't mind studying pharmacy and it's something I COULD do, it's NOT WHAT I REALLY ENJOY. For anyone that likes chemistry... I'm sorry but it's seriously something not for me (To the one's that love chemistry... wow I admire you guys). I know I will probably dropout of uni one day but right now I need to stay enrolled to keep the foul headwinds (parents and other people) to shut up and be quiet while I hustle and pursue entrepreneurship!

I want to enjoy life to the fullest and make the most of my TIME ⏰ (which my parents don't understand). If I pursue my pharmacy degree, 5 years will be gone... YES 5 YEARS! By the time I graduate I'll be in debt at 23 which I need to do another test to actually start working which is probably 9-5 Mon-Fri and OMG THATS NOT LIVING

Ever since C0VlD-19 took over, I've decided to make the most of my time and improve myself with reading other self help books . To be honest at the start of C0VlD-19 I was like any other 19 year old kid that did jack sh-t and played on my phone (not anymore now). One day I finally decided to get into TikTok and that's when I saw this young kid. He was 15 years old and he was rich. Owned Tesla and flashing his lifestyle from his business of dropshipping and forex trading. This is the moment I was thinking like holy moly, if this 15 year old kid can achieve success like that and be rich YOUNG. I was like bro I can do it too and I WILL DO IT! From then, I got very interested in business, entrepreneurship and even dropshipping which I've tried - BUT then I remember reading a line from MJ saying something like Don't be a dropshipper, offer dropshipping. That really opened my eyes and in general, reading the whole book of The Millionaire Fastlane has opened up my eyes and what errors I was making and what to improve on. I have failed yes but I ain't stopping! It's part of the process anyway and I know it will all work out in the end! Besides, I wouldn't have a fun story to tell one day when I succeed if I just become a millionaire in a few days right?!

Well anyway, here I am, reading The Millionaire Fastlane a second time (going to read unscripted next too), taking notes, and going to translate what I've learnt into action! I'm still young and definitely only at the start but I'm super pumped for everything that may unfold in the future! (Yes even the failures that's to come cause that's where I'll learn!)

So get ready kiddos! The 19 year old that's gonna have go from nothing to everything is here in making! I'm also keen to make some new friends who have the same mindset as I (which I believe is most in this forum). Anyone from Australia? Anyone that's also 19? in their 20's? Uni? Just keen to meet new peeps to grow!

Thank you so much if you've read this far, you're all legends!

I hope everyone has an amazing 2021 that's coming soon and also an amazing new year too! All the best to everyone and may you, your family and loved ones stay safe and happy! ❤️

Thank you!

OneLifeOneChance

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
The 19 year old that's gonna have go from nothing to everything is here in making!
Nothing?
You already have everything.

You are very young and time is on your side. This is the biggest treasure one can have. Spend it wisely, because it's slowly going away.

I like the energy you have, but if you don't back it up with solid discipline, routines, and process-driven work, the enthusiasm will soon be over (if it's not already over since you posted this).

Everybody has ideas. Everybody gets hyped at 19. And that's a very good thing.

But ideas are pawns. Execution is king.

ijack

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Dec 27, 2021
Update your story please. I started my business from almost nothing with a small amount of money through this resource https://fitmymoney.com/credit-card-cash-advаnce/ . The "started from nothing" is all bs. 99.9% of successful business owners that claim started from nothing in fact had a lot backing them.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Chris Rickard

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
390%
May 9, 2022
Australia
Hello everyone!

Thank you for letting me join this forum! I am super excited about everything omg. I've just read The Millionaire Fastlane and WOWWW, this is one of those books that I know can change your life. I've only had one other book that has also changed my life that I'm currently implementing to become my best self because one of the things I've learnt is that...

“Our outer world will always be a reflection of our inner world. Our level of success is always going to parallel our level of personal development. Until we dedicate time each day to developing ourselves into the person we need to be to create the life we want, success is always going to be a struggle to attain.” ~ Hal Elrod

To introduce myself, I'm a 19 year old from Australia who grew up in quite a strict family. My family has ALWAYS said what other slowlaners said which is grow up, study hard, go to university and find a good job. Ever since I was in school, I worked hard and earned pretty good grades and got congratulated a lot. My parents told me to do something in the medical field (as you can get decent money in that field) which yes I am currently doing... I've just finished my first year of studying pharmacy in Uni after working my butt off to get a high uni entrance score in year 12 previously. Anyway, although I don't mind studying pharmacy and it's something I COULD do, it's NOT WHAT I REALLY ENJOY. For anyone that likes chemistry... I'm sorry but it's seriously something not for me (To the one's that love chemistry... wow I admire you guys). I know I will probably dropout of uni one day but right now I need to stay enrolled to keep the foul headwinds (parents and other people) to shut up and be quiet while I hustle and pursue entrepreneurship!

I want to enjoy life to the fullest and make the most of my TIME ⏰ (which my parents don't understand). If I pursue my pharmacy degree, 5 years will be gone... YES 5 YEARS! By the time I graduate I'll be in debt at 23 which I need to do another test to actually start working which is probably 9-5 Mon-Fri and OMG THATS NOT LIVING

Ever since C0VlD-19 took over, I've decided to make the most of my time and improve myself with reading other self help books . To be honest at the start of C0VlD-19 I was like any other 19 year old kid that did jack sh-t and played on my phone (not anymore now). One day I finally decided to get into TikTok and that's when I saw this young kid. He was 15 years old and he was rich. Owned Tesla and flashing his lifestyle from his business of dropshipping and forex trading. This is the moment I was thinking like holy moly, if this 15 year old kid can achieve success like that and be rich YOUNG. I was like bro I can do it too and I WILL DO IT! From then, I got very interested in business, entrepreneurship and even dropshipping which I've tried - BUT then I remember reading a line from MJ saying something like Don't be a dropshipper, offer dropshipping. That really opened my eyes and in general, reading the whole book of The Millionaire Fastlane has opened up my eyes and what errors I was making and what to improve on. I have failed yes but I ain't stopping! It's part of the process anyway and I know it will all work out in the end! Besides, I wouldn't have a fun story to tell one day when I succeed if I just become a millionaire in a few days right?!

Well anyway, here I am, reading The Millionaire Fastlane a second time (going to read unscripted next too), taking notes, and going to translate what I've learnt into action! I'm still young and definitely only at the start but I'm super pumped for everything that may unfold in the future! (Yes even the failures that's to come cause that's where I'll learn!)

So get ready kiddos! The 19 year old that's gonna have go from nothing to everything is here in making! I'm also keen to make some new friends who have the same mindset as I (which I believe is most in this forum). Anyone from Australia? Anyone that's also 19? in their 20's? Uni? Just keen to meet new peeps to grow!

Thank you so much if you've read this far, you're all legends!

I hope everyone has an amazing 2021 that's coming soon and also an amazing new year too! All the best to everyone and may you, your family and loved ones stay safe and happy! ❤️

Thank you!

OneLifeOneChance
Love your enthusiasm - good luck mate :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...