The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Thank you MJ ! I am making it ! :) I owe you.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

JPKOR

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
933%
Oct 1, 2019
Mars
Whoever did not saw my post, how I quit the job: Postponed quit job then quitted after seeing the real facts of BOSS

I decided to post this cuz I remember MJ wrote in his book: "ppl comes into the forum saying "I quit!" "I will start!" then never came back.
And I really wanted to say thank you MJ. You gave me totally new life. My life is wonderful, Shine and Bright everyday, every min. How I view the world is totally different now.
Also, I gotta say hate you for not publishing your book earlier cuz I could have better life faster xD

Sorry for my bad English. I read MJ's book :) many times. Always believed MJ is actually trying to teach us something make our life better.
And once I started my business, I realized those advice from the book, if I were MJ, I would never share those experiences cuz it worth more than anything.
And it can make ppl successful. And important thing is , life becomes so fun and I mean extremely fun. When I worked in the past job and I had no soul in my life.

I started my business since December, 2019. Only 3 months so far. When I was employed I loved and waited Friday, Saturday and Sunday. But now I don't, I hate weekends. Because I can't make as much money as weekdays. Cuz many companies are not working ;((( And I am making around $300-$500 every week.

I believe ppl wanna know how and what I do. I wanna share these too cuz I want you guys to be like me. Totally changed. Enjoy your life every sec.
I decided to make a few organic Sprays for animal. One helps for eczema, one for Antibacterial spray.
I made them in my toilet.

So how I made it: I googled it. Then copied them. And once I got how to make the same one. I tried to mix with other stuff. Different ratios.
Then keep doing it. I even failed to make the copied one for around 100 times. I split all over the floor many times. I thought of giving up many times.
But don't. The crucial fact is, when you fail, you learn to make better and you started to sense which ratios and mixture is good.
Fails are the where you need to catch those stuff how to improve.

How did I get those spray bottles: Just go to a wholesales market places then buy the cheapest one.
( I looked around like 50 different places to compare all the prices and write them all down)

How did I design any logo or print anything on the bottles? No I didn't, give someone online $10 then they will do it for you.

How did I found the right mixture? Just do it anything 100 times then you will get good one. But this is the tip, my mixtures like olive oil.
I went out to see 30-50 different stores(at the wholesale market) to find the cheapest one. Always try to find the cheapest one(with good quality) in every single material.
Cuz when they are all combined. Its where you can beat competitors with the prices.

How I sell? I went to all the street stores and department stores nearby my area. Then expand to further area. I got rejected almost everywhere in the beginning and those boss at the store was not welcoming me at all, I did not even get a seat to explain my product cuz I am trying to sell. Then they will tell you what reasons for rejecting Ex, package, no price tag etc etc super alot of reasons. So I decided to do everything what they asked.

Then I visited there again. they looked at the product and saw I did everything what they told and amazing thing happened. They welcomed me. They were saying this man is working so hard and showing honest and bring a much improved product, then they gave me coffee and gave me a seat to discuss, so they accepted my product then many of store owners asked me(this was so fun): where is your factory? I just told the truth "I tried 100 times in my toilet to get something like this". Then he loved me, saying these-days there aren't kids like my mental strength.

Anyway, after the day one of a owner at the store texted me 9 of them are sold so they want it more, 80 of them!!

Now I am providing to 11 different stores and there are still 2000 stores that I did not contact in my country cuz lack of time.

And these are the most important things to success I learned so far:
1. Wake up 6am and work untill 11pm Monday to Sunday for 2 months then you will get there(making profit). You gotta work more than others to beat those existing companies.
2. Just do it. Don't plan too much. Rough plan is enough. Cuz anything you plan. Its never going to be like that. Just do it then you will see what to do.
3. Fail it. You will fail to make it something then just do it until it works. Then you will find it through those failures.
4. Stop thinking and move. Do something. Just do anything for your business. One action taking is better than one min thinking.
5. Smile and listen to those boss or consumer criticizing at your business. Then fix it. Get advice from them.
6. Never listen to your friends and family say its a bad idea or you can't do it.
(My family and friend told me I am so stupid and living in a dream world of my own + my dad told I have paranoia that I believe myself can be successful)

Just do something. Its not late. And MJ is right. Tomorrow you can be a new version of yourself.
I still can't forget the first cash-flow comes into my bank account :) THAT FELT AMAZING.

Just do it. Efforts will not betray you. Stop looking for an excuse.
I made and tested my product in my tiny toilet where I could hardly move.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
Whoever did not saw my post, how I quit the job: Postponed quit job then quitted after seeing the real facts of BOSS

I decided to post this cuz I remember MJ wrote in his book: "ppl comes into the forum saying "I quit!" "I will start!" then never came back.
And I really wanted to say thank you MJ. You gave me totally new life. My life is wonderful, Shine and Bright everyday, every min. How I view the world is totally different now.
Also, I gotta say hate you for not publishing your book earlier cuz I could have better life faster xD

Sorry for my bad English. I read MJ's book :) many times. Always believed MJ is actually trying to teach us something make our life better.
And once I started my business, I realized those advice from the book, if I were MJ, I would never share those experiences cuz it worth more than anything.
And it can make ppl successful. And important thing is , life becomes so fun and I mean extremely fun. When I worked in the past job and I had no soul in my life.

I started my business since December, 2019. Only 3 months so far. When I was employed I loved and waited Friday, Saturday and Sunday. But now I don't, I hate weekends. Because I can't make as much money as weekdays. Cuz many companies are not working ;((( And I am making around $300-$500 every week.

I believe ppl wanna know how and what I do. I wanna share these too cuz I want you guys to be like me. Totally changed. Enjoy your life every sec.
I decided to make a few organic Sprays for animal. One helps for eczema, one for Antibacterial spray.
I made them in my toilet.

So how I made it: I googled it. Then copied them. And once I got how to make the same one. I tried to mix with other stuff. Different ratios.
Then keep doing it. I even failed to make the copied one for around 100 times. I split all over the floor many times. I thought of giving up many times.
But don't. The crucial fact is, when you fail, you learn to make better and you started to sense which ratios and mixture is good.
Fails are the where you need to catch those stuff how to improve.

How did I get those spray bottles: Just go to a wholesales market places then buy the cheapest one.
( I looked around like 50 different places to compare all the prices and write them all down)

How did I design any logo or print anything on the bottles? No I didn't, give someone online $10 then they will do it for you.

How did I found the right mixture? Just do it anything 100 times then you will get good one. But this is the tip, my mixtures like olive oil.
I went out to see 30-50 different stores(at the wholesale market) to find the cheapest one. Always try to find the cheapest one(with good quality) in every single material.
Cuz when they are all combined. Its where you can beat competitors with the prices.

How I sell? I went to all the street stores and department stores nearby my area. Then expand to further area. I got rejected almost everywhere in the beginning and those boss at the store was not welcoming me at all, I did not even get a seat to explain my product cuz I am trying to sell. Then they will tell you what reasons for rejecting Ex, package, no price tag etc etc super alot of reasons. So I decided to do everything what they asked.

Then I visited there again. they looked at the product and saw I did everything what they told and amazing thing happened. They welcomed me. They were saying this man is working so hard and showing honest and bring a much improved product, then they gave me coffee and gave me a seat to discuss, so they accepted my product then many of store owners asked me(this was so fun): where is your factory? I just told the truth "I tried 100 times in my toilet to get something like this". Then he loved me, saying these-days there aren't kids like my mental strength.

Anyway, after the day one of a owner at the store texted me 9 of them are sold so they want it more, 80 of them!!

Now I am providing to 11 different stores and there are still 2000 stores that I did not contact in my country cuz lack of time.

And these are the most important things to success I learned so far:
1. Wake up 6am and work untill 11pm Monday to Sunday for 2 months then you will get there(making profit). You gotta work more than others to beat those existing companies.
2. Just do it. Don't plan too much. Rough plan is enough. Cuz anything you plan. Its never going to be like that. Just do it then you will see what to do.
3. Fail it. You will fail to make it something then just do it until it works. Then you will find it through those failures.
4. Stop thinking and move. Do something. Just do anything for your business. One action taking is better than one min thinking.
5. Smile and listen to those boss or consumer criticizing at your business. Then fix it. Get advice from them.
6. Never listen to your friends and family say its a bad idea or you can't do it.
(My family and friend told me I am so stupid and living in a dream world of my own + my dad told I have paranoia that I believe myself can be successful)

Just do something. Its not late. And MJ is right. Tomorrow you can be a new version of yourself.
I still can't forget the first cash-flow comes into my bank account :) THAT FELT AMAZING.

Just do it. Efforts will not betray you. Stop looking for an excuse.
I made and tested my product in my tiny toilet where I could hardly move.

This is epic. Making 100 batches in your toilet.... Incredible. Nice job.

Speculatooor

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Jul 11, 2019
Netherlands
Great job and inspiring story, wish you a lot of succes going forward!

Keep us updated on your journey

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.