The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Thank You MJ For..............(Add your reason here)

Lionhearted

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
May 29, 2012
Killeen Texas
I started this thread because I believe in being grateful and giving praise when and where praise is due. I believe MJ has added MASSIVE value to us all and I wanted to start a thread where we can express our stories of gratitude.

Thank you MJ, for TMF , Unscripted and this fourm. Thank you for being honest (no BS) and transparent. Thank you for the great education which I will draw on for the rest of my life. Thank you for saving me THOUSANDS of dollars that I would have otherwise given to "gurus" who preach they can teach you how to be successful (I know they exist but they are few and far between).

Today I was presented with an offer to join Amazing Selling Machine (ASM) but after applying the MJ filter I decided against giving them $4000 of my money to learn how to import brand and sell on Amazon. This offer is something I would have seriously considered in the past but now it just does nothing but raise red flags (of easy money) for me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Giving me clarity - taking that "something isn't right here" feeling that no one speaks about and using that as motivation to get the hell out.

I'm resigning from my slowlane job in 2 weeks and am moving across the country in a few months to grow the business I've started.

Harbourmaster

If it is to be, it's up to me.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Mar 2, 2017
Canada
For having the ability to put into words what my gut was trying to tell me from a young age. Always had a suspicion that there was another way to live and think about work & money. Your ability to put pen to paper and write not one, but two manuals on living life Unscripted leaves me forever grateful. Thank you.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
thank you MJ for putting me on your " ignore list " because i dont need anyone 's approval here or anywhere.

in fact, i never know whether i will be back again or not each time i come here. i really don't care

i come to say what i have to say and i don't care.

beatgoezon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Aug 31, 2013
Thank you, MJ, for condensing 1-2 decades of gold nugget experience into your books so we wouldn't have to waste all that time and have clarity from the get go. The clarity of it was nothing short of life changing, espicially since I read it when I was 23 and has changed the whole trajectory of my life since then. Thanks to your books, I have been fortunate enough to go my own way in life, and although I'm still getting my a$$ kicked, I haven't regretted this decision a single day of my life, I'm grateful each day that I choose to pursue my dreams instead of giving into fear and settling for conformity, and to me that's priceless.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
689%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Taking the "luck" out of success.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
For making 'the other voice' in my gut grow louder and louder.
For helping me meet new people, new opportunities and new freedom.
For giving me the strength and confidence to face my fears and to do the hard things that most people run away from.
For kicking us to always, do due diligence, and examine everything for its truth, be it a guru course or an investment scheme.
For devoting so much time to helping people like me break out of financial and societal mediocrity, always insisting that 'there has got to be another way'

And of course, for revealing that 'get rich quick' is possible....! And for weaponising our businesses and work with the CENTS commandments.

Good one, @Lionhearted ! We need to thank people now and then!

EDIT: @GMSI7D ! Seriously....I'm sure there's a lot more better things to thank MJ for! That just can't be it rofl

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
gGP70HV.jpg

D

Deleted50669

... saving me from a vortex of servitude with a pittance in return. My life is about creating value now. Because of your books I have prioritized freedom over the car I probably would have bought too soon, the swanky condo I would have lived in too soon, other needless comforts I’ve yet to actually earn. You’ve brought into my professional life what I miss having as a college athlete; purpose and discipline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
For 'doing the work'.

Everything MJ has done could have stayed a good idea, but no, MJ did his work and subsequently improved his life and the lives of thousands of others, all because of that daily action.

Honestly TMF was so pivotal in my life, I had one of 'them' moments whilst reading and knew that life would never be the same. So grateful for that gift at a young age.

A lot of the props you get MJ are just words on a screen, but know behind that is a real human that you've positively effected in a life changing way...

Thanks.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Thank you MJ for having a ten buck latte with me inside a cafe laying out the blue print on building a life worth living + creating a community to help along the way.

can honestly say that if i hadn't discovered this community / book, me being in jail could be a strong possibility having no direction in life.

maybe it could be a beer next time with my lambo outside?

Mr.Brandtastic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
309%
Sep 27, 2017
Parents' House
Helping me to find a way out of the insane asylum of 9-5 and making it unambiguous.

Iammelissamoore

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 23, 2014
Trinidad and Tobago
Where do I begin with such a post?

Thank you MJ for...

...helping me overstand that I wasn't the only one to recognise that there must be another way - beyond the spoon-fed lie society feeds.
...helping me recognise it's okay/part of the process to fail, but to learn from that failure and use it as a stepping stone to improve and move ahead.
...opening up a whole world of like-minded individuals who are now family.
...this forum
...the harsh, raw truth this forum brings, which helps knock things into perspective - Fast!
...guidance and elevation, especially when I believe I just didn't have it within me.
...the reality that once I put my mind and my actions into work, great results are ahead.
...hmmm, pretty much everything. Lol. This aspect of life that TMF , Unscripted and this Forum brings, helps with all aspects of life as the rules can be integrated throughout.

Many Thanks MJ and Forum Family.

journeyman

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Apr 18, 2017
United States
Showing me that it is okay and actually smart to want to make loads of money, something that I have desired since I can remember.

Choate

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Mar 25, 2014
Boston
Bringing together this awesome community of like-minded people, many of whom have paved the way already, and many more who are treading a similar path as we speak. We are all on the same journey here, and MJ is simply holding a candle walking alongside us, ushering us along our process. Like a ghost behind you, gently nudging you in the right direction here or there. I don't think anyone is immune to the sidewalk or slowlane, and we may all find ourselves occasionally drifting into such forays... whether an hour, a day, or a week... and then you come back to the community, or think about a recent gold thread you read, and snap back to the unscripted reality.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This thread makes me feel PASSION for what I do, and try to do.

Thank you for taking time to let me know and kicking my feedback loop in the teeth!

motivationCycle.jpg

Bhanu

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Oct 23, 2017
Opening my eyes to the world of possibilities . Prior to this I was a slowlaner with no big dreams .Now thanks to M J I think big and believe that dreams do come true ...thanks from bottom of my heart M J !!!

ZackfromNYtoAZ

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
367%
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
MJ,

Thank you for...

- teaching me that Fastlane entrepreneurship is a lifestyle and not simply an income, business asset or something you focus on during the daytime.
- your writing style. What most would refer to as "harsh." The way you write to MJ, the younger. LOL!
- sharing your story and journey with all of us.
- being that guiding figure that some of us inherently lack in our own lives, but always craved.
- breaking down the art of business into easily digestible pieces that anyone can understand in most age groups regardless of background.
- saving me tons of money on books and products from "gurus" or "experts" that suffer from the paradox of practice.
- revealing the true power of the decisions we make and that the accountability rests with us in all situations good or bad. The steering wheel of life and the decision tree pop to mind.
- unveiling that failing is not the end all be all that society likes to imply. That failing is not a failure unless you give up and call it quits.
- giving me the most powerful mindset paradigm shift of all, from that of a raving consumer to that of an empathic producer.

Will add more once more come to mind. So many reasons to express gratitude for that it is superfluously difficult to organize them down in writing.

You rock, MJ!

"The feedback loop is strong with this one" (Yoda voice) LOL!

AfterWind

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jul 23, 2017
Romania
Thank you for showing the reality that makes the most amount of sense.
Thank you for creating this forum which is a source of motivation for many, including myself.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.