The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Text Message CRM?

jramos02

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 18, 2018
New York
Is there a good software out there that has a decent UI which would allow me to just write a message and text it to my users?

I am thinking of an SMS subscription service that I would like to test out and it requires a CRM of sorts to be able to just do the above (or even set up automated ones).

I know Twilio is a great API for it, but I believe it requires me to build my own system. Which I am ok with doing, but just curious if there was something already out there that I could leverage since I would like to test this in the most MVP way possible before building the full system.

Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jramos02

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 18, 2018
New York
Oh wow I think it might be exactly what I need! Will look more into it. Thank you!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.