The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Testing product idea

Idea threads

Baku85

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Mar 19, 2017
Spain
Hello,
wanted to ask about LEAN method I think. Im familiar with it, even read book few months ago about it, but Im not sure if I good understood everything..
In general I want to start selling some product(s), which is in idea step now of course.
Plan is to sell it via own e-shop + to local shops ( local shops not own, other country then e-shop ).
Products for e-shop will be quite different than for locals as its for other country, so needs are different.
We plan to start running blog site, connected to e-shop.
Question is how to test using LEAN method products for:
1) own e-shop
2) local shop

If I good understood LEAN method, e-shop will be tested well if someone preorders product right ? ( on some lower price.. btw. 2 months ago I bought book for 9.99$ preordering, which is now done and costs 29.99 :) ). But what if for example just 4 ppl orders it, what with their money then ? ( I assume just giving their money back right ).

Thanks for help!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Baku85

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Mar 19, 2017
Spain
I just realized, maybe use some outsource 3d printing etc. for psychical product, and then ask ppl on street if would they bought it ? Im not sure if Im going in good direction of thinking.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.