The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Testing New Product - The Belvedere

Surf16

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jan 6, 2019
California
I have a progress thread but thought I might get more eyeballs with a new thread.

My partner and I are in the testing phase of our new product.

We are trying to gauge if we actually have a product or not.

We created a landing page and would appreciate any and all honest opinions, thoughts or critique of The Belvedere.

The Problem: Business professionals' suits and dresses get wrinkled when you pack them. Whether you stuff them in your gym bag or have to travel for a business meeting your clothes become wrinkled in transportation and is an inconvenience.

Our Solution: We have created a way to keep the friction to a minimum adding a light weight material between the clothing. We have also added a different solution than the traditional folding technique used by 90% of us.

Value:
  1. Wrinkle Free
  2. Durable
  3. Convenient
  4. Simple/Easy to Use
  5. Size is smaller than a garment bag which is the direct competition
  6. Stand-alone product
  7. Outstanding Customer Service
  8. Environmentally Friendly material's
Here is our Landing Page

Thank you in advance!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sheens

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jan 13, 2018
USA
Thanks for keeping us updated!

It would be awesome to see a live action video, before and after pics, and even measurements and weight on the product. Tell us if it will fit a long dress, pants, one article of clothing only, etc.

Give so many reasons to buy that we forget any hesitation!

Paul Schuyler

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Aug 7, 2016
The Woodlands, TX
I like the product and have been frustrated many times by suit bags. A whole suitcase full of clothes and the suit bags do nothing to eliminate wrinkles. I agree that a video might be a good move, but so far the idea seems solid and 'if it works well in practice' I can see it being successful. Would it work well with a limit on the number of clothes (*it looks like it might bulk up)? What about jackets/pants?

rwhyan

The higher, the fewer
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Aug 27, 2017
CA
How many pairs of clothes or clothing items can each one hold?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Surf16

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jan 6, 2019
California
It would be awesome to see a live action video, before and after pics, and even measurements and weight on the product. Tell us if it will fit a long dress, pants, one article of clothing only, etc.
Great idea! Thank you for the feedback!

Would it work well with a limit on the number of clothes (*it looks like it might bulk up)? What about jackets/pants?
Right now we have only tested 1 suit (shirt, jacket & pants). But others have brought this up and an easy solution would to offer an option with higher foam raisers on the side. Allowing more clothes to be placed inside. The only problem with that is it would be more bulkier to travel with. But still a viable option.

How many pairs of clothes or clothing items can each one hold?
So far 1 suit. But after some great feedback we think another option with higher foam raisers would be a great option for consumers.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.