The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Please tell us about your ride(s)...

dkt91

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Aug 15, 2008
Lima, Peru
Haha... I bet you would ;)

Well, inside the cities people get pulled over by the police almost regularly... but on the Autobahns not that often actually.
Because whenever there is a speed trap it is announced by all the local radio stations and people start driving slow in the affected area. Even when you're not listening to the radio you'll still notice when a speed trap's near cause suddenly everyone's driving slow ... then you know what's up ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sprite

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Jan 7, 2009
1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

Ok that's my rides.

2007 Ferrari F430 Spider: Smoked Lights, Tinted Windows, V1 Radar
2008 Lamborghini Gallardo SL: V1 Radar, Laser Pro Park Diffusers, Quicksilver Exhaust, Tinted Windows, Smoked Tails, BMC Air Filters. LP560 Bumper coming soon.
2006 Ford GT: Pulley/Tune, Full Length Header, Accufab X-Pipe, Accufab Throttle Body, Transaxle Cooler, Lowered.

Nathan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 18, 2008
Denver, CO
I'm a Jeep kinda guy....

P6070001s.JPG

P6070003s.JPG

The VW in the background is my daily driver.

You guys have some very nice rides. :notworthy:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Sprite, you still have the F430? I thought you sold it. I'm not a fan of Ferrari, but damn that is a hot car!!!! :thumbsup::yourock::yourock::yourock:

You have something for everyone ... the Ferrari fanboy, the Lambo fanboy, and the American muscle fanboy ... way to be impartial and all serving. :notworthy:

sprite

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Jan 7, 2009
Sprite, you still have the F430? I thought you sold it. I'm not a fan of Ferrari, but damn that is a hot car!!!! :thumbsup::yourock::yourock::yourock:

You have something for everyone ... the Ferrari fanboy, the Lambo fanboy, and the American muscle fanboy ... way to be impartial and all serving. :notworthy:

I was planning on selling it, but with the loss I'd be taking on it I might as well just hold onto it. Figures Spyders have been holding their value fairly well over the past couple of years, then I buy one and it depreciates 100k in less than a year. I will probably list it in the Spring but I'm in no real need to sell so unless things pick back up I'll most likely keep it for another season or two.

The Lambo I will probably keep forever. I really love that car. The FGT is also great fun, with 650+ RWHP it's pretty quick.

TaxGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 28, 2008
Goodyear, AZ

don't like the F-cars or the F-car fanboys?(Looks like LP and F-chat have a lil' rivalry there) :p

but yea I agree, only thing missing is a P-car, possibly a C-GT :smxB:

sprite

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Jan 7, 2009
don't like the F-cars or the F-car fanboys?(Looks like LP and F-chat have a lil' rivalry there) :p

but yea I agree, only thing missing is a P-car, possibly a C-GT :smxB:

I'd get an SLR before a CGT.

Timberland

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Sep 22, 2008
Sprite, you've got great taste. I think I've seen those pics on LP before but I just lurk on there. Thanks for the motivation, and I hope you enjoy them as much as possible!

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
How do you afford $600k worth of cars at 24 years old? Internet start up?

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Is that who i think it is? Mr Tom "No money down" Vu

No no, Scotty Nguyen a pro poker player ... known to add a "baby" at the end of every sentence.

jaytrader43

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
May 26, 2008
Jamaica
Hahaha this really made me laugh.

Get some racing strips down the side of those mate, maybe some chrome accents of something

Good job

lol...I was thinking about twin turbo'ing it...to add a bit of horsepower...

cantwait2

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
716%
Aug 15, 2007
-
Sprite, I'd be interested to here your comparison of the SL vs the regular G and M...have been weighing up the SL for sometime but just can't give up the doors or the V12, am open to some convincing...nice collection BTW

LaughedAt

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 20, 2007
Israel
Wow cantwait2, the GT Speed is simply amazing, and the Murcie's design is truly timeless! 2 amazing cars you got there buddy, congrats and enjoy them in good health!

cantwait2

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
716%
Aug 15, 2007
-
Wow cantwait2, the GT Speed is simply amazing, and the Murcie's design is truly timeless! 2 amazing cars you got there buddy, congrats and enjoy them in good health!

Thanks LaughedAt... :fastlane:

Inphinity

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 20, 2007
Auckland, NZ
View attachment 889

Still got the Evo, heh :) I think I'll probably just keep it forever heh, wouldn't make sense $$ to change it for anything. Will get around to some new front brake discs and a stronger clutch when I can though.

Cantwait - nice GT! (And the Murci, of course)

sprite

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Jan 7, 2009
Sprite, I'd be interested to here your comparison of the SL vs the regular G and M...have been weighing up the SL for sometime but just can't give up the doors or the V12, am open to some convincing...nice collection BTW

If you can then go drive a G SL. Comparing it to my 06 Murci it's faster off the line, is better built, handles better and stops better. The mods on my Murci were Larini Revolver Pipes, Larini Sports Exhaust, Secondary Cat Test Pipes. I think the Murci would have started to gain back on the SL at speeds 100+. I do miss the doors and the V12 certainly sounds nice. In the US at least the G SL's can be stolen right now. It has depreciated significantly since I bought it, however I am not too worried as it's a car I plan on probably keeping forever. I've heard of loaded cars in the high 160s with delivery miles. The CCBs on the G SL can be a bit touchy until you get used to them. Overall I'm very happy with the car and have put close to 15k miles on mine.

lightning

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Aug 24, 2007
Northern, NJ
SPRITE! Good to see you on here bro. :)

That TRIPLE BLACK picture is one of my favorites. I think that pic has made its way around the net a dozen times, as I have seen it on several forums you dont post on! lol.

TaxGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 28, 2008
Goodyear, AZ
great to hear from you Cantwait2, I actually linked your success story on a welcome thread it is definitely a must read and oh yea, nice rides, didn't know there was a GT Speed too :smxB:

Sprite- having exotics and actually driving 'em :hl:

Antw

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Apr 29, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Heres my old ride........

IMG00089.jpg

n26112821_32959614_1126.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics. I'm rockin a maserati gran turismo, 335, and fx35 right now I sold the lambo like 2 or 3 months ago but im going to get another lambo before or by the summer. I will try and get pics of the maserati once we get a nice sunny day its been snowing over here.

dkt91

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Aug 15, 2008
Lima, Peru
Wow... you had a nice ride there, dude! Lookin forward to the picture of your Maserati!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Sharp, what is that? Looks like an old Corvette with some type of kit?

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
It's a Sterling kit car.

(also called a "Nova" overseas)

-Russ H.