The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Please tell us about your ride(s)...

BAUCE

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Jun 21, 2021
Thanks buddy.

Regretted it the day I sold it :(. But oh well. I made like $80k CAD in 2 months. No car is that special to me to give up on money like that lol. BUT, the driving experience, WOW. I will NEVER forget it. It was my first real "supercar" too, so it was special. I would wake up at 7am every single day for no reason just to go for a coffee run which would turn into a 3 hour drive.

Yeah, I think I'm going to pull the trigger and sell the G Wagon. LOVE the car.. it makes you feel like the richest person on earth when you're driving. It just makes you feel so good. BUT, $30k - $40k in 2-3 months from a truck, hard to pass that up.
The money was more important than that feeling it gave you every morning? I have an s2000 that I will never sell because it makes me so damn happy every time I drive it. It's worth more now than when I bought it 10 years ago.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
The money was more important than that feeling it gave you every morning? I have an s2000 that I will never sell because it makes me so damn happy every time I drive it. It's worth more now than when I bought it 10 years ago.
100% yes because I overpaid for it to begin with... and to make $80k CAD in like 2 months after I added 8000 kms? For a Lambo... that's a lot of Kms.

Also, keep in mind, I sold it at the perfect time. I would've probably broke even if I tried to sell it now because of the season. I would've probably lost a good $30k if I waited to sell this coming season.

Besides, I want to try a different brand now :)

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018
Now there is a blast from the past car that’s amazing.

My favorite old cars:

S2000
Toyota MR2 Turbo gen 2
E39 M5

BAUCE

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Jun 21, 2021
Now there is a blast from the past car that’s amazing.

My favorite old cars:

S2000
Toyota MR2 Turbo gen 2
E39 M5
That gen M5 is also one of my favorite cars of all time. The next old school sports car I want to grab is the 3rd gen rx-7.

door123

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Apr 4, 2020
West Coast
Sold the Lambo recently :(

Got the G Wagon (@Fox).

Might sell the G Wagon soon though... I can make $40 - $50k the car right now and making that on a car you've driven 5k KMs is a win for me!. No production in 2022. Mine is a 2021 model with low KMs.
Thats awesome!

Ughh what am I doing with my life? I have a ecom biz, but no way can my biz can buy me lambo at the moment, maybe a cheeseburger at InNout at the most.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018
Thats awesome!

Ughh what am I doing with my life? I have a ecom biz, but no way can my biz can buy me lambo at the moment, maybe a cheeseburger at InNout at the most.

Haha at the cheeseburger comment.

Chin up, you’ve got a business. Time to grow it. And remember the typical irony of life, you want that Lambo most when you can afford it least. The reserve is true too.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Haha at the cheeseburger comment.

Chin up, you’ve got a business. Time to grow it. And remember the typical irony of life, you want that Lambo most when you can afford it least. The reserve is true too.
100% this... like I said in my previous post, I still WANT another Lambo.. but that urge I had when I was running my business and couldn't afford it, is gone for some reason.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
100% yes because I overpaid for it to begin with... and to make $80k CAD in like 2 months after I added 8000 kms? For a Lambo... that's a lot of Kms.

Also, keep in mind, I sold it at the perfect time. I would've probably broke even if I tried to sell it now because of the season. I would've probably lost a good $30k if I waited to sell this coming season.

Besides, I want to try a different brand now :)
What about a Bugatti?

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
285%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
daily drive. One day I’ll get a sport car too, but not today.
I’m not sure what that is from the picture but I think most people on here would be surprised to know how expensive and sought after us trucks are here in Australia. A Silverado or ram will turn heads.

Here’s my rides, you don’t need a lot of money to have fun toys, just a business that lets you spend the day on the water when the weathers good and it’s not a weekend where it’s crazy busy.

Goal would be a ram or Silverado, maybe g wagon, with a nice big wake boat. Definitely achievable.

Attachments

• 51247634-26D8-4EF0-B3FF-C5F4BF6E2461.jpeg
    51247634-26D8-4EF0-B3FF-C5F4BF6E2461.jpeg
    392.8 KB · Views: 15

Hayden Layne

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Jan 28, 2023
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Unfortunately nothing to get excited about yet. I am driving a Peugeot 107 that my best friend gave me when I finished Drama School. No car payments only fuel and insurance so although it's not the car I like or would ever buy myself it's cheap to run and it's all paid for.

One day when I can pay for a nice car in cash then I will do so, but it's served me well and I am very grateful for it.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
I drive a vw caddy from 2016 with 68k km. I love this car to death.
In the club and want to take 5 people somewhere? It's got you covered.
On a schooltrip and need to take 8 handbags and 4 guitars home? No problem.

All the while it drives pretty good. Thing got 125 ps and a turbo so getting to 150kmh is pretty doable.

It also eats just 6 to 8 L on 100km.

Such a great first car and I am so grateful that my dad gave it to me after buying a new car.

Vasudev Soni

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jul 31, 2022
Ghaziabad, IN
Sold the Lambo recently :(

Got the G Wagon (@Fox).

Might sell the G Wagon soon though... I can make $40 - $50k the car right now and making that on a car you've driven 5k KMs is a win for me!. No production in 2022. Mine is a 2021 model with low KMs.
The G is so sexy. It's my dream car.

Did you sell it?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.