The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Teen Millionaire: Ashley Qualls

Status
Not open for further replies.

S928

Contributor
Aug 7, 2007
Ashley Qualls doesn't sound like a typical high school student. Maybe that's because the 17-year-old is the CEO of a million-dollar business.

Ashley is the head of whateverlife.com, a website she started when she was just 14 — with eight dollars borrowed from her mother. Now, just three years later, the website grosses more than $1 million a year, providing Ashley and her working class family a sense of security they had never really known.

Here's her story.

:eusa_clap:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

AndrewG

Contributor
Nov 3, 2007
It's a great story, but one thing I don't like is that she quit high school. She could have at least finished it, she probably didn't have much left.

-Andrew

6.0_bull

New Contributor
Nov 27, 2007
Here is yet another example that it only took $8 dollars for a very successful venture and she was only 14 ....

I think the older people get I see them putting up all these sub-conscious road blocks and excuses .......and there you go people she is only 14 and at such a young age she had no sub-conscious sabotage so we need to start thinking like 14 year olds in that sense..

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Status