The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tax Season!

Taxes and regulation

Diane Kennedy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 31, 2007
Well, we're in the throws of tax season.

If you're a business owner or investor, remember that you need to get 1099-Misc (for sub contractors) and 1098 (for loans that you are carrying back) as well as payroll reports out by 1/31.

I won't be checking back as much on the forum for the next few months. Best way to catch me is either in this thread (Asset Protection/Taxes/Legal) which I'll check a couple of times a week or through my website blog (TaxLoopholes.com), which I check a couple of times a day.

I'm posting a blog entry in the next few days on why it's smart to extend your tax return. I REALLY recommend doing that. You still owe the tax - but it gives you some other real benefits.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.