• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Tax Help

Discussion in 'Asset Protection/Taxes/Legal' started by anthonysmith275, Sep 23, 2018.

How do i get a tax profile with the IRS?

1. taxes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. advice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anthonysmith275

anthonysmith275 PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $1
    Hello, my name is Anthony and I am trying to start an online retail business under amazon. I already have product and an account set up with amazon. I entered my info for the tax verification in amazon and it came back negative. I called the irs and they said the only way to get a profile is to file for taxes and the end of the year but I cant wait that long. after further investigation I found a way to apply for an EIN but it has a $250 filing fee I cant really afford right now. there has to be another way to bypass the tax info on amazon temporarily or get a profile with the IRS?

2. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $193,334
    Tell you what. Spend some time on Google, and in a week I will reopen this thread. If you can't solve your own problem by then, come back. The reason is if you can't solve this easy of a problem (and you can get an EIN on line, for free) than you will never make it as a seller on Amazon anyway. You have to learn to be self sufficient. Good luck, and come on back to participate in the community and we will celebrate your success!

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.