The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Taste of freedom

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

De_llanie

PARKED
Aug 4, 2021
hello everyone,
I am currently a student and a web developer. I came across UNSCRIPTED and it resonated with everything in me, although there somethings I don't completely agree with but this book has opened my eyes from the misery I was about to fall into. I loved thinking of ideas and add a lil business for myself, but society lied to me that the 9-5, taking additional certification, planning my life to only benefit others. For f*cks sake I had people brag to me that they worked 8am-10pm, disguising their slavery to a job they can be dismissed from at anytime , lack of time and rest and control over their life as "Good/Normal life ". I hated this way of thinking, I'd get migraines just imagining if that's how my life will end up. Give up on the things I have always wanted to do and explore just so I can work for and with people who don't really care about me. I am lucky I came across this platform and UNSCRIPTED and I am gradually getting my life back .

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Nick perry01

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 6, 2020
Bates City, Missouri
hello everyone,
I am currently a student and a web developer. I came across UNSCRIPTED and it resonated with everything in me, although there somethings I don't completely agree with but this book has opened my eyes from the misery I was about to fall into. I loved thinking of ideas and add a lil business for myself, but society lied to me that the 9-5, taking additional certification, planning my life to only benefit others. For f*cks sake I had people brag to me that they worked 8am-10pm, disguising their slavery to a job they can be dismissed from at anytime , lack of time and rest and control over their life as "Good/Normal life ". I hated this way of thinking, I'd get migraines just imagining if that's how my life will end up. Give up on the things I have always wanted to do and explore just so I can work for and with people who don't really care about me. I am lucky I came across this platform and UNSCRIPTED and I am gradually getting my life back .
Glad you're awake man...we're truly like the matrix ;)

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks. The issue is...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Read the free book, some excellent insights. I also did the website quiz and I did a visual on a...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom