• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Tallahassee, FL here. Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Lex Vance, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Lex Vance

Lex Vance Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $828
    Hi everyone! After reading MJ's books, the red pill has melted & is coursing through my veins. I was a guitarist for 20 years. You know, following my passion! Needless to say everyone and their cousin has a studio on their laptop or plays for free while I wanted to make a living at it. Clubs & bars always go with the free bands! The music market is saturated and I never got out of the endless tour of dumpy dive bars while scratching out a living.

After 4 years of, "following my passion" full-time, I now despise being in a band & left the music scene. It's taken me a while to even want to look at my guitar. So, I went back to work Monday through Friday as an apartment maintenance man. At the same time I was searching for the red pill because I felt something's wrong here. This can't be all there is.

Boom! Amazon recommends the Millionaire Fastlane to me. So, I buy it. To make a long story short, I started chasing value & built a website that trains apartment maintenance technicians. Also, I created a YouTube channel where I film how to make every kind of repair that maintenance guys will face out in the field. And, I posted links to where they can purchase the tools that I use in my videos that make the job easier.

So, I've planted a money tree that works for me 24 hours a day. When someone buys a tool from my links, I get a cut of the action. When an ad plays on YouTube, I get a cut of the action. When they click on an ad on my website, I get a cut of the action.

The feedback loop has been amazing with praises & accolades from maintenance guys & property management companies all over the world. After reading your book, I found a market that's not sexy or popular. The dirty maintenance man market. It's been up & running for 3 years & it's now consistently producing $1,000 a month. While I sleep, eat, & vacation. And although it's from adsense & affiliate marketing, I'm working on creating something with more value that I totally control.

When the scripted anonymous basement dwellers started piling in and leaving nasty comments, I knew I was on to something big. MJ thank you so much. And I wish I could write you a millionaire success story. But, you have no idea how much an extra $1,000 a month means to me. And it all started from a seed you planted.
    Thank you,
    Lex Vance

Duane likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.