The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Taking my first few steps of getting out of the SLOWLANE

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Shreyas Nampalli

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jan 3, 2017
NJ
Hi All,

I wanted to Introduce myself as well as get to know the community here. I have recently decided, after reading the book that I need to put a lot more effort into my work and get moving. The book helped me realize where I stand now (in the slow lane) and what I can do to get out. I decided to do something I am decent at (design and art) as well as interests me and build a dropshipping store. I know that I am still relying on someone (dropshipper) and that I do not have full control but, i do eventually want to turn my brand into something big.

Here is my website so far. I am working on more designs and learning facebook advertising. I wanted to get some honest feedback on it and how I can improve.

Saints X Saviors

Thanks in Advance,

Shrey

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

AustinEngy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 20, 2017
Minneapolis
I definitely like your designs, they fit in well with current streetwear trends. What are your thoughts on scaling? How will people hear about your brand? I didn't see anything about you in /r/streetwear which I feel would be a PRIME place to garner interest from people that would be willing to pay your prices for the style.

Shreyas Nampalli

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jan 3, 2017
NJ
I definitely like your designs, they fit in well with current streetwear trends. What are your thoughts on scaling? How will people hear about your brand? I didn't see anything about you in /r/streetwear which I feel would be a PRIME place to garner interest from people that would be willing to pay your prices for the style.
AustinEngy, Thanks alot for your comment! I will be looking into fb advertising and learning what works and what doesnt. I will also be finding influencers who have many followers and views and promote through them.

Thank You for reminding me to post up in /r/streetwear . I had a similar thought about the type of people willing to pay those prices.

Best Regards

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...