The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Taking Control of My Life

TrevorPrice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jun 8, 2020
Michigan
This was an update in a different thread of mine but I thought it belonged in it’s own thread:
~~~~~~~~~
So, update...

I mentioned how my work was giving me the runaround on transferring me. Well, today they pulled me into the office and said that my transfer was rejected because I talk to other employees too much and I have a hard time staying in my department. The funny thing about this is I’ve only not finished my work a handful of times in the 2 years I’ve worked there. So my talking and helping in other departments obviously doesn’t effect my work. PLUS, I only talk to others and help in other departments because I like to keep moral up and spirits high... So, I had my FTE (F*ck this event) and quit. I punched out, walked up to my manager, and said “I just clocked out and todays my last day” and just LEFT. It felt amazing.

So, for just a second, I need to take a step back from my website and find a job. I don’t really care where I’m working or what I’m doing just to be able to make enough to live for now. Plus my gf just got an accounting job that’s bringing in more money than either of us has ever seen.

So, in the grand scheme of things I’m going to be okay and I know I made the right decision. I am 100% taking control of my life now and there isn’t anything that can stop me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.