• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

MARKETPLACE Take your location independent business offshore - GlobalWealth

Discussion in 'Fastlane Marketplace' started by GlobalWealth, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Burning Desire

Burning Desire New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $101
    How much would a consultation be? Would probably consider this if my business picks up.

I'm an EU citizen, resident in the UK (also for tax purposes) and virtually never in the US. I would take your advice on how to get paid since basically all payments are B2B so I have flexibility there (but likely through Wire transfer to my non-US USD account).

2. GlobalWealth

GlobalWealth Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $28,399
    My apologies for the very long delay in response. I didn't see this before and I'm not on the site daily so I missed the notification of a new post.

Likely you are not on the forum anymore, but in case you are I will respond.

I work with a lot of EU and UK residents and citizens who are location independent. In fact, this is probably 80% of my business.

You are in a great position as you are an EU citizen which means you most likely from a tier 3 country that has a residency based global tax code.

Basically that means if you choose to move outside your country of citizenship (and obtain residency), your home country will no longer attempt to tax you. In fact, most likely you won't even need to file a tax form.

I do consultations 2 ways with clients; 1- you can pay for a 30m consultation and we can discuss your situation and I can share some ideas and suggestions, or 2- you can join our membership program and you get unlimited consultations, plus content on internationalization, and discounts on company formation and other services.

I hope this helps.

Schwarz likes this.
  3. Schwarz

Schwarz Half Man ; Half Goat Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $394
    Do you have a website or a link to your services?

GlobalWealth likes this.
  4. GlobalWealth

GlobalWealth Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $28,399
    They are in my forum signature.

Schwarz likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.