The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

T-shirt ideas?

Idea threads

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
We are toying around with the idea of adding t-shirts, magnets, bumper stickets, coffee mugs, hoodies, etc. as souveniers to our cabin operation. Stuff that we would sell on our website as well as in our (soon to be store). There is no real souvenier store in town- so I think it may be a pretty big income generator.

I am looking for sayings that people will remember and will put a smile on their face. For example, our company is called Quality Time Cabins, and a slogan we are playing around with is:

Quality Time Cabins ...cheaper than family therapy! There would be a picture below the slogan of a family sitting around a campfire laughing and roasting marshmellows.

-and/or-

Quality Time Cabins...where 4 wheel drive is not just merely a suggestion. With a picture of a guy pushing a car up a hill.

-and/or-

Souvenier stuff that is geared toward each cabin. Ex: Our cabin is called "Max Relax". We were thinking of designing a t-shirt with a bear totally relaxed in a hammock with a family looking out the window in shock.

...We were also thinking of have our storefront (which may become a reality in April) have walls of fame. These walls would be where people can write notes on the walls, put up pictures- and of course we woud have a superstar wall for people who have earned a free t-shirt/drink because they've gotten stuck in the snow, or something like that. ...Something that would lighten the mood about when that happens. ...We actually had two couples get stuck today and one couple was hilarious! They walked up to the lodge and just had some drinks and will deal with it in the morning!

Of course, there is a solid chance that I'm the only one who finds these funny. I dunno, any ideas for sayings? ...I like the phrase Bear butt, (bare butt) but can't figure out to best maximize it! lol! I'm totally open here- so just throw 'em out if you got 'em!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
If you need any help or guidance with the stickers, apparal and promo products let me know or open a thread for it. I mostly deal with graphics, Signage, advertising media and apparal. But I have done promo procusts in the past for clients as well.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
I like the ideas for the shirts...they all sound like something I'd have no problem buying.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.