The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Surpassing anxiety to achieve success

Anything related to matters of the mind

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
The opposite of fear is courage. I think fear is due like you said from the unknown they are not sure about the path I've decided to choose in my head the courageous path which will lead me to abundance and lots of money is the most courageous one and I know the reward within this fear after I won't have to depend on a boss again for decades and just live life until I die and continue to do projects to pass days.
I disagree It's not the "opposite". I hope that you will always have fears. Courage is simply the inner force that allows you to push past your fears...

I've talked about this here on the forum before. People who have no fears are reckless, dangerous people. They jump off of cliffs -- taking other people with them. They do irrational things without addressing the dangers to themselves and the people around them. They don't see themselves as part of a social system where they have a duty to others. They are a one-man wrecking team.

We have fears to caution us in our actions. Fears make us think before we act. Actions have consequences. The person who does the act is responsible for the results. Courage is NOT throwing caution to the wind. It's taking that action, minimizing the dangers, and taking full responsibility for the outcomes of that action.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
A

Anon101637

Hi ! It's Alexis Autotte theautismgenius here I'm here to ask a question about some of people in this forum who have succeed and even the author of millionnaire Fastlane could probably answer my question.

I was curious to see if there was people who suffered lots of fear in their process of success how did you guys cope with fear of maybe I don't know failing to achieve goals, other's opinion and all of the stuff that human fears and that you have to conquer in order to be a millionnaire and financially free. I struggle a lot with anxiety in everyday life's even tho I still live with my parent I bought a trading books, an affiliate marketing book and the author of "Rich dad poor dad" Robert Kiyosaki book with a prepaid credit card since I don't have credit card for the moment. I bought some programming books for the backend of my mobile application so I can build a pretty strong mobile application and I believe in the strength of my project. I'm 19 years old now I have 1 year of college to finish and I decided to do my college program in 4 years so I have time to learn more stuffs about business things and building my capital to build a true financial security because my experience of losing jobs made me realise how much job security doesn't exist. So when I'll have my job in computer science I would build my business on the side and work like more than 40 hours 7 days on 0 to after not even need to work one day in the week later on and just chill on the beach at miami while writing my blog.
So my goal in life is to be financially free and I work really hard each day to achieve my goals wake up at 5 am read my book about trading, in the afternoon I'm learning about building ecommerce and building my instagram for business and the night I usually do my mobile application then I do some training abs before sleeping. Now since college semester is finished I have time to focus massively to improve myself and build a solid work ethic habit. I feel like yesterday my parents told me that it can take like 20 years to be millionnaire it kinda screw my motivation and I was like it won't take 20 years to be millionnaire if I can lose my job really fast and that I need income to pay fully my house and I was kinda depressed in a way and I feel like I live with kind off pessimistic persons that kill my hopes and motivations. Also, I finish the millionnaire fastlane it was a really great book I understood lots of things it changes a lot my mindset and become more courageous than ever.

So I'm asking again, how did you guys surpass these fears in order to be successful and live life to the fullest ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jobless

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jun 8, 2017
EU
Please list the fears one by one. It is hard to understand what they are exactly.

Do you understand your fears? Sometimes we fear the unknown, or we believe the risk of a bad outcome is greater than in reality. If you dissect the fears, it is easier to see them for what they are.

Fears are relative and change over time. When you conquer a fear it can be replaced with a new one.

When someone warns you, reinforcing your fears, try to recognize the fear in THEM and see their statements through that lens. Don't argue against their fear (it is not logical, but emotional) instead express agreement. Try to understand their deeper feelings on the topic.

What is the opposite of fear? What if you focus on that instead?

A

Anon101637

Please list the fears one by one. It is hard to understand what they are exactly.

Do you understand your fears? Sometimes we fear the unknown, or we believe the risk of a bad outcome is greater than in reality. If you dissect the fears, it is easier to see them for what they are.

Fears are relative and change over time. When you conquer a fear it can be replaced with a new one.

When someone warns you, reinforcing your fears, try to recognize the fear in THEM and see their statements through that lens. Don't argue against their fear (it is not logical, but emotional) instead express agreement. Try to understand their deeper feelings on the topic.

What is the opposite of fear? What if you focus on that instead?
The opposite of fear is courage. I think fear is due like you said from the unknown they are not sure about the path I've decided to choose in my head the courageous path which will lead me to abundance and lots of money is the most courageous one and I know the reward within this fear after I won't have to depend on a boss again for decades and just live life until I die and continue to do projects to pass days.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.