The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Supply/Clothing Rental Business

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

YIESRX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 27, 2016
Hello! I was hoping to get feedback on a business idea.

I was thinking about a party supply/clothing rental business. Does anyone have any experience with this type of business?

I think I’ve found a niche market but not sure how to get started with this type of business and how to make it profitable.

Hopefully I’m posting in the right section. I would really appreciate your feedback, thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

inputchip

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
409%
Mar 26, 2017
www.tmkings.com
What sort of feedback are you looking for?

This idea has been in the market for years. Le Tote, Rent the Runway, Style Lend, etc. I've seen it pitched on Shark's Tank and Dragons Den.

The idea has some merit if it can be implemented into a niche that calls for a rental business model, i.e. high costs items and occasional use items. Think thousand dollar designer dresses.

Find your need first, and then base your business model around that need. Don't try and find a way to implement a business model just for the sake of it.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
@becks22 Do you like any of the ones inputchip mentions in this thread? I gotta get out more.. never heard of them. Lol

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.