The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Supplements

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
What you are looking to do is very common in USA and very easy to do. There are companies that will slap your label on existing supplements with low minimum orders, this is called private labeling. Or there are companies now which will fulfil your supplements on demand as orders come in, you get an order, they slap your label on a bottle and send it to the customer.

If you google private label supplements, fulfilment on demand, dropship, those sort of terms you will see there’s hundreds of companies that can do this for you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

fightingiseasy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 12, 2021
Hi all,

I had a question. My company revolves around teaching private and semi-private lessons in martial arts, self defense, yoga and wellness.

I want to try expanding into supplements. I do not want to invent my own supplements. I want put my brand on a plant based supplement. However I do not know where to start.

Does anyone have any resources on creating their own supplement line and branding it?
I know I will need to figure out suppliers, marketing, distribution…etc

Any help is appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Feb 11, 2019
supliful.com

I haven't used them personally but they seem legit.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.