The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sup Guys - Florida Entreprenuer

Mr.Rob

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Aug 17, 2017
Florida
Whats up gents. I'm Rob.

Just graduated college with a major in marketing and a 2nd degree for completing a prestigious business program at the University for professional selling. Long story short I had multiple job offers to make $70-$100 K a year (including commissions) to sell for a few choice companies in corporate America.

Figured I'm too young to sell my soul that quickly so I'd go work remotely somewhere across the world and build businesses on the side until I could replace my income (or maybe just go straight into business building).

I'm at the very beginning of this journey and am taking my time to get all my ducks in a row before jumping off.

Joined the forum to see what other like minded guys are out there crushing it in business as I'm sure there is a lot of wisdom to be taken from you all.

Look forward to interacting with you all.

-Rob

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Welcome to the forum. We've got a pretty strong crowd here in Florida and regularly do meet ups in Tampa and occasionally Orlando.

Definitely recommend checking out the books the forum is based on to give you a little context on how we approach business.

Make sure to start reading the Gold Threads too. Look forward to seeing your contributions.

Mr.Rob

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Aug 17, 2017
Florida
Welcome to the forum. We've got a pretty strong crowd here in Florida and regularly do meet ups in Tampa and occasionally Orlando.

Definitely recommend checking out the books the forum is based on to give you a little context on how we approach business.

Make sure to start reading the Gold Threads too. Look forward to seeing your contributions.

Great to hear on meetups. I actually just moved out of Orlando up Northwest aways but cool to know there's a mastermind group. Yeah will check out the TFLF business philosophy.

Thanks Scot.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Rob!

so I'd go work remotely somewhere across the world and build businesses on the side until I could replace my income (or maybe just go straight into business building).

Where to?

Mr.Rob

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Aug 17, 2017
Florida
Welcome Rob!

Where to?

Appreciate the welcome.

As far as where is concerned probably somewhere cheap, near the coast, and beautiful women. Philippines, Brazil, and China come to mind ;).

Any personal recommendations DeMarco?

SquatchMan

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
383%
Dec 27, 2016
Nowhere
Welcome to the forum fellow Floridian.

Appreciate the welcome.

As far as where is concerned probably somewhere cheap, near the coast, and beautiful women. Philippines, Brazil, and China come to mind ;).

Any personal recommendations DeMarco?

Vietnam and Thailand are also good. Chiang Mai has a big digital nomad community and is cheap, but not near the coast.

Vietnam is especially cheap and very safe (drivers are absolutely terrible though). The whole country is on the coast too.

Mr.Rob

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Aug 17, 2017
Florida
Welcome to the forum fellow Floridian.

Vietnam and Thailand are also good. Chiang Mai has a big digital nomad community and is cheap, but not near the coast.

Vietnam is especially cheap and very safe (drivers are absolutely terrible though). The whole country is on the coast too.

Duly noted. Yeah Vietnam could be an interesting option I've heard good things of as well.

Get me some good Pho' soup.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Duly noted. Yeah Vietnam could be an interesting option I've heard good things of as well.

Get me some good Pho' soup.

There are a few guys on the forum that are in Bali, hear it's incredible and affordable there.

Mr.Rob

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Aug 17, 2017
Florida
There are a few guys on the forum that are in Bali, hear it's incredible and affordable there.
Bali has some of the best surf in the world :O ... but the women I hear not so much great things about for single men.

Definitely worth seeing for myself if that's true or not.

McFirewavesJr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Sep 27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Checking in from Miami Beach, Welcome to the forum.

I definitely recommend you read The Millionaire Fastlane or get the Audible. It will greatly enhance your experience on this forum. I was in Thailand recently making money from my laptop. It's definitely a cool setup, but I wasn't impressed by the women there. Good thing I had my wife. Once again, read the book.

Peace.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...