The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Success Tip - Always Be Testing!

Anything related to matters of the mind

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
So, I'm running a bunch of new campaigns inside FB's Power Editor. I see this:

http://imgur.com/a/EwWOL

I haven't noticed it before but I've created almost 400 campaigns, 2015 ad sets and 2140 ads.

What I've learnt over the last 16 months (when I created this account) is that everything in life is a numbers game. You just keep launching, testing, learning. I have products that failed to sell when I know similar items are selling all over the internet. I kept at it - reading customer comments, testing new creatives/angles etc until I nailed it.

You're not going to get it right first time every time and that's perfectly ok. Sure, there are instances when a new product hits a home run with few ads but most of the time you will have failures along the way.

@Andy Black says something interesting. It's not about 10 x goals. It's about 10 x actions. My future is very clear. If I want more growth. I just increase the above numbers.

Keep testing and don't give up. Lots of failures will become successes if you learn from it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
@Andy Black says something interesting. It's not about 10 x goals. It's about 10 x actions. My future is very clear. If I want more growth. I just increase the above numbers.
Yeah... I got that from Grant Cardone in his book/audio "The 10x Rule".

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Amazing book.
First it seemed like a sleezy salesman was trying to sell me another mindset bs book, but I laughed like insane when I realized how it works.
I thought the same listening to the first few chapters but I tried to keep an open mind and I'm glad I did.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.