The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

"Success is a Process, Not an Event!"

MVP..dev

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 7, 2019
South Florida
I swear I got that quote from MJ in MF, but my Google search is coming up blank. It's one of my favorite quotes and a mantra I follow daily.

I read "Millionaire Fastlane " in 2017 and was floored. So I put what he said, as well as concepts from a host of other books, into action. Lots of actions. Every single day. For 3 years and still going strong!

I'm Robert, Founder and CEO of MVP.dev. I was a software developer in the corporate world for 22 years before embarking on the journey of building MVPs for founders. I now run a software development agency with 30 amazing employees building mobile and web apps for people all over the world. It's taken perseverance, persistence, and a lot of hard work, but it's finally starting to gain some traction.

I've been lurking on this forum for a while. Quite honestly, I was so busy producing, I didn't have meaningful time to contribute. Now that I have a lot of my systems defined and the right people in the right seats, I'm here to share my experience and knowledge with other inspiring entrepreneurs. And to learn from everyone else. I never stop learning. I soak it all up like a sponge and then determine what makes sense and fits with my story and what doesn't.

I'm also a gigantic advocate for no-code and the infinite possibilities it offers. Anyone and I mean ANYONE, that spends the time to learn a no-code platform, like Bubble or Adalo, will open up endless avenues to what they can produce. Do it. Stop making excuses and just do it. You'll see the world in a totally different light and open up opportunities you never knew existed.

No-code lowers that barrier of entry for everyone and is the fastest, easiest way to become a producer in this world. And who knows? Maybe you can build that next app that changes the world.

Success to All,
Robert

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks Robert, welcome aboard and good luck with the ad placement.

D

Deleted82046

I swear I got that quote from MJ in MF, but my Google search is coming up blank. It's one of my favorite quotes and a mantra I follow daily.

I read "Millionaire Fastlane " in 2017 and was floored. So I put what he said, as well as concepts from a host of other books, into action. Lots of actions. Every single day. For 3 years and still going strong!

I'm Robert, Founder and CEO of MVP.dev. I was a software developer in the corporate world for 22 years before embarking on the journey of building MVPs for founders. I now run a software development agency with 30 amazing employees building mobile and web apps for people all over the world. It's taken perseverance, persistence, and a lot of hard work, but it's finally starting to gain some traction.

I've been lurking on this forum for a while. Quite honestly, I was so busy producing, I didn't have meaningful time to contribute. Now that I have a lot of my systems defined and the right people in the right seats, I'm here to share my experience and knowledge with other inspiring entrepreneurs. And to learn from everyone else. I never stop learning. I soak it all up like a sponge and then determine what makes sense and fits with my story and what doesn't.

I'm also a gigantic advocate for no-code and the infinite possibilities it offers. Anyone and I mean ANYONE, that spends the time to learn a no-code platform, like Bubble or Adalo, will open up endless avenues to what they can produce. Do it. Stop making excuses and just do it. You'll see the world in a totally different light and open up opportunities you never knew existed.

No-code lowers that barrier of entry for everyone and is the fastest, easiest way to become a producer in this world. And who knows? Maybe you can build that next app that changes the world.

Success to All,
Robert
Welcome!
Here's a thread on no code, perhaps you'd like to join the discussion?
I'll link your post on that thread too.

MVP..dev

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 7, 2019
South Florida
Welcome!
Here's a thread on no code, perhaps you'd like to join the discussion?
I'll link your post on that thread too.

Wow, awsome ASegato. Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...