The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Stuck in a Swamp of Analysis Paralysis

Anything related to matters of the mind

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Hey guys!

I am thinking of making a big personal and career leap and would love to hear your opinions. Just to paint a better picture of my personality, I am an INTJ.

What is My Plan?

I am planning of dedicating my entire time to Digital Marketing by concentrating on SEO and AdWords. Currently, I possess a basic knowledge of Digital Marketing - for this reason I have reached out onto my potential mentor who is probably going to provide me with some Digital Marketing learning experience in exchange of free labor. On top of that, I have bought multiple books, subscribed to multiple blogs, audio materials and some Digital Marketing online courses.

What is My Goal?

My core goal is to provide remote Digital Marketing services. I don't mind if it's an employer or just a gig on Odesk - all that matters to me is that there's no daily commuting involved. So, to put it simply, I am planning to learn Digital Marketing and turn it into a remote career. When working from home I am always in a flow, can optimize my time a lot better due to less distractions and less empty conversations with co-workers and am able to produce a lot better results in general.

What Happened to My Entrepreneurial Journey?

In a way I see it as an entrepreneurial journey in itself, because by working from home I will have a lot more of personal space, freedom and less micro-management.

Within one year I have launched 4 different businesses. Two of them have failed without any major casualties, but one of them (an on-demand alcohol delivery app) has resulted in a low five figure loss; nonetheless I have managed to compensate that loss by selling fourth business that has been acquired for mid five figures. To be honest, I am brutally burned out and want to try something entirely different.

At the moment I have enough savings and income streams to sustain myself for the next 5 years or so... - Thanks to my minimalist lifestyle and appreciation of small things.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Hey guys!

I am thinking of making a big personal and career leap and would love to hear your opinions. Just to paint a better picture of my personality, I am an INTJ.

What is My Plan?

I am planning of dedicating my entire time to Digital Marketing by concentrating on SEO and AdWords. Currently, I possess a basic knowledge of Digital Marketing - for this reason I have reached out onto my potential mentor who is probably going to provide me with some Digital Marketing learning experience in exchange of free labor. On top of that, I have bought multiple books, subscribed to multiple blogs, audio materials and some Digital Marketing online courses.

What is My Goal?

My core goal is to provide remote Digital Marketing services. I don't mind if it's an employer or just a gig on Odesk - all that matters to me is that there's no daily commuting involved. So, to put it simply, I am planning to learn Digital Marketing and turn it into a remote career. When working from home I am always in a flow, can optimize my time a lot better due to less distractions and less empty conversations with co-workers and am able to produce a lot better results in general.

In a way I see it as an entrepreneurial journey in itself, because by working from home I will have a lot more of personal space, freedom and less micro-management.

Within one year I have launched 4 different businesses. Two of them have failed without any major casualties, but one of them (an on-demand alcohol delivery app) has resulted in a low five figure loss; nonetheless I have managed to compensate that loss by selling fourth business that has been acquired for mid five figures. To be honest, I am brutally burned out and want to try something entirely different.

At the moment I have enough savings and income streams to sustain myself for the next 5 years or so... - Thanks to my minimalist lifestyle and appreciation of small things.

Any advice or just personal opinion would be appreciated.

Michael Burgess

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Sep 30, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I'm sure what you want to do is possible - tons of potential clients that need online marketing help. Websites, social media pages, branding, etc...

I guess it comes down to actually finding some people who need that sort of help (whether or not they know it!) and making their lives and businesses better.

Regarding working from home, though: I don't think I'd like it. I've spent the last couple weeks at home to rest and recover from a long season of work and a bit of sickness... but it's made me stir crazy. Even though it adds commute time, I'd rather do most of my work away from home.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
I'm sure what you want to do is possible - tons of potential clients that need online marketing help. Websites, social media pages, branding, etc...

I guess it comes down to actually finding some people who need that sort of help (whether or not they know it!) and making their lives and businesses better.

Regarding working from home, though: I don't think I'd like it. I've spent the last couple weeks at home to rest and recover from a long season of work and a bit of sickness... but it's made me stir crazy. Even though it adds commute time, I'd rather do most of my work away from home.
Thanks for your input.

FreshStart87

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jun 28, 2013
New Jersey
Hey guys!

What is My Plan?

What is My Goal?

I truly believe wealth is a mindset, and that you may be at your lowest point now, but sooner or later you will find the strength to get back on the fastlane. Perhaps digital marketing services will lead into future fastlane oppurtunities.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
I truly believe wealth is a mindset, and that you may be at your lowest point now, but sooner or later you will find the strength to get back on the fastlane. Perhaps digital marketing services will lead into future fastlane oppurtunities.
Thanks for your opinion. You're right, I am in a desperate mind state, otherwise I would not ask for recommendations.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Thanks guys for your input. I have finally made a choice and taking steps forward.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.