The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Stories about success to remember how awesome you are.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
Hey guys, I want to make this space for you share all your important (or not so important) stories of success. Don’t need to be linked to entrepreneurship, can be anything that you can be proud of.

List all of them and when you get a bad day that you cannot feel so much confidence in yourself, come here and read all of them.

These are mine:

- Early when I was 13 I created a copy version of a game which in the beginning I didn’t know how to unzip a file, I worked day and night, mapping and programming the game. After 10 months my server was in top 5 of the list and I was a very influencer in the forum of this game. The server hit 300 players playing simultaneously (in that time it was F*cking awesome)

- When I was 15 I lost my virginity with a girl which became to be one of the girlfriends that I had in my life. I had a F*cking big grin in my face for 2 weeks. I couldn’t believe that I had sex.

- When I was 18 and I was about to take my driving license. I passed the test without suborning the teacher (Here in Brazil is very common to the student pay to pass the test, the teacher would drive for you during the test)… But I didn’t pay and I did everything right… when we don’t pay to break the test the teacher try to find anything to reprove you. I came back home feeling that I won the world… There were 30 students, 10 students didn’t pay also but just me passed the test among the 10.

- My first real job, I went from $800 /m to $5500 /m when I was 20 and at that time none of my friends were working. I saw my account bank in my first payment I feel that I could multiply this for more and more. I was sure that one day I would see a payment like $100.000,00 /m

- My first job abroad in Europe that I've got 2 years ago and I didn’t know how to speak English face to face, I had to make the interview with a phone call. That time I didn’t know the difference between slower and slowly (I am not thaaaat good in English right now but I can survive). It is funny to comment that in my first week in my job I had to call the support because my pc got some issues, I waited 3 days to face the fear to talk someone by phone.

These stories that I have fresh in my mind right now, I will be adding more after.

Tell me your success stories

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.