• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Progress Thread Steps to Building a Fashion BRAND - Beyond Simple Logistics

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by ChapoJR, Apr 10, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. Marc Albert

Marc Albert New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $7
    Well, I have read many answers here, but let me add up some few important points.

Your business name just as your logo carries so many importance when it comes in contact with your audience. It is the name that firstly gives your audience a warm or cold welcome depending on the kind of name you are using.

A name tells a lot about a brand, a product, a business or a company. Here are few things that you might want to have in in mind when thinking of a name for your business.

1. It should be easy to read and spell
    2. It should be attractive both in sight and in sound
    3. It needs to be unique and short
    4. It needs to portray your business as a professional one.
    I have been into brand development for the past couple of years and most times I really find it not all that easy to create names for my clients all by myself.

A really useful and unique place to get these service done is on fiverr and there is this particular service I have been using on there that has really helped me. Maybe you can also check them out.

Here is a link kingwriters : I will create business name, brand name, company name for $25 on www.fiverr.com. They offer really amazing business naming and logo services.

I hope this helps.

Walter Hay likes this.
  2. Walter Hay

Walter Hay Legendary Contributor Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $39,772
    It is very true that a name should be much more than an identifier. It can tell a story and that story should remain consistent with the logo, the slogan, the label and the packaging, as well as the advertising whether on your own site or on your Amazon listing.

This is all part of a well thought out marketing campaign. Marketing is more than advertising, and more than labeling. In a nutshell it is everything from product concept through to consumer, including after sales. It includes product design, product image, market research, branding, logo design and labeling, among other things.

To do it properly you even need to understand the effect on your target market of color choices in not only the product but in the logo, label etc..

You want the business to be subject to your CONTROL, not others, so I suggest you should not hand over control of your advertising, including designing those items I mentioned above. You might need help, but you can still retain control. It's your concept, your business.

Walter

AlessioLC, Huracan and Xeon like this.
  3. ChapoJR

ChapoJR Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $665
    I don't think you've read any of this thread actually, as nowhere does it mention anything about brand names in this thread.

To be honest judging by your post rate I think you've just signed up & posted here to promote that Fiverr link as you may be in some way affiliated.

timmy and Walter Hay like this.
  4. Walter Hay

Walter Hay Legendary Contributor Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $39,772
    I must say I didn't like seeing that live link there. I have now checked it out and find that it appears to be a substantial business operating through Fiverr.

Perhaps the mods might consider deleting the link.

Walter

ChapoJR likes this.
  5. timmy

timmy Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,613
    Great story .....Not in the sector but know it's a difficult one to crack ...

ChapoJR likes this.