The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

starting my journey as an entrepreneur

Tarryn

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 13, 2020
Hello all, just joined the forum and just starting my journey into entrepreneurship.

I have spent many years working hard selling my time as a consultant, earning reasonable money and all the time thinking this was the smart thing to do. It becomes apparent that selling your time for an hourly rate is not far from working as an employee and your earnings are capped by the hours you spend working and not living. The current climate demands working smarter not harder. For me harder is not possible due to economic downturn. So, I’ve thrown everything I know out the window and started a philosophy of smarter not harder. Getting project to work for me and giving me back my time.

I need a little help with one of my projects. I am looking for a food manufacture in the UK to work with. They must be able to produce small quantity orders around the 500-unit mark and as the project grows be able to scale up to about 6000-unit orders per month. In the current pandemic this seems to be quite difficult.

As I’m new to this all advice and guidance is very welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...