The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Special order to Facebook advertising

Marketing, social media, advertising

Pertinacious

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 18, 2017
Spain
Hello,
I'm in the middle of reading a great leads book and the more I read the more ideas I get for good (IMO) headlines and leads. But my question is this:
Is there a good order for rolling out new campaigns or boosting posts?
What have you tried out?
I've already had some good results from product post boosts and a very good engagement post which is netting me hundreds of Likes per day. But what's next? A special offer Sign Up campaign to collect more emails? A direct problem/solution lead? An indirect lead? ...

Some back story: my business is internet/commission based.

Any suggestions are much appreciated!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Inuc

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Jul 14, 2014
Nigeria
Just stick with what has been working for you, then look for how to make more money out of the leads you have generated. Check Jon Loomer for more on facebook marketing

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
A lot of people say to do things like this...

journeymap.png

I personally just go straight for the kill. What ever it is you want to do, do that from the get go.

You want leads, create lead generation campaign, you want sales, do a conversion campaign etc.

G

GuestUser450

Is there a good order for rolling out new campaigns or boosting posts?
It depends.

What have you tried out?
All the things.

.02 - FB is generally cheaper because you have to qualify the prospect on your own, compared to say, adwords, which lets you bid to get in front of warm leads. So you have to build a funnel to get them to a similar place in the process. I'd argue that you're better off in most cases building a good-sized email list first, and then take aim at FB.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.