The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Special order to Facebook advertising

Pertinacious

PARKED
Jun 18, 2017
Spain
Hello,
I'm in the middle of reading a great leads book and the more I read the more ideas I get for good (IMO) headlines and leads. But my question is this:
Is there a good order for rolling out new campaigns or boosting posts?
What have you tried out?
I've already had some good results from product post boosts and a very good engagement post which is netting me hundreds of Likes per day. But what's next? A special offer Sign Up campaign to collect more emails? A direct problem/solution lead? An indirect lead? ...

Some back story: my business is internet/commission based.

Any suggestions are much appreciated!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Inuc

Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
Nigeria
Just stick with what has been working for you, then look for how to make more money out of the leads you have generated. Check Jon Loomer for more on facebook marketing

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Oct 20, 2012
A lot of people say to do things like this...

I personally just go straight for the kill. What ever it is you want to do, do that from the get go.

You want leads, create lead generation campaign, you want sales, do a conversion campaign etc.

G

GuestUser450

Is there a good order for rolling out new campaigns or boosting posts?
It depends.

What have you tried out?
All the things.

.02 - FB is generally cheaper because you have to qualify the prospect on your own, compared to say, adwords, which lets you bid to get in front of warm leads. So you have to build a funnel to get them to a similar place in the process. I'd argue that you're better off in most cases building a good-sized email list first, and then take aim at FB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I bought 4 of his courses about freelancing / copywriting. I'm halfway through the first. The...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom